Baby number 3...

JessdueJan

Reaction score
So it appears I am pregnant with number 3!
We were kind of not trying not preventing but had put it on hold for a while, while we sorted the house out and stuff. Turns out my body had other plans. We are a little surprised but very happy :happydance:
Think I am roughly five weeks but my periods arent regular and I cannot for the life of me remember exact dates for my last period but I'm sure it was towards the end of November :dohh:

Looking forward to gettin to know you lovely ladies and sharing this journey with you all :flow:

Hi we were the same way. We had one month where we said, oh, we'll give it a try, I don't even remember being together when I was ovulating but it happened :) we are excited but scared too. Somehow 3 kids feels like it's really going to change everything! Guess it was just meant to be. :baby:

Aww congrats!
Ha, yeah, 3 kids seems so much more major than 2. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried and quite scared but I'm sure we will cope, we'll have to :haha:

Hi hun,

I'm currently 7 weeks 1 day with baby number 3 also...we were also ntnp so it def o came as a shock,especially seeing as it was the first proper month where we were a little more into it lol
We're scared but excited :) xxxxx

Hiya, I'm 10 weeks with baby number 3! Me and DH wasn't trying so this baby was a suprise baby!! But u defiantly agree 3 kids sounds major compared to 2 xx

Glad I'm not the only one feeling a little scared. Its really annoying me that I can't remember when last period was :blush: have to book myself a doctors appointment and see when they will schedule a scan for. I am so impatient! xx

Surprise baby 3 for us as well. Almost 12 what cars do you have i have a nissan 4x4 but its really quite narrow i dont think my 5yearold and 3yearolds car seats will fit with a newborn seat too! Expensive times

Hello there! I am also pregnant with number 3! There is 18 months between my two and there will be 18 months between my second and third! This pregnancy was not planned, we just had sex on the wrong day! :dohh: xx

We have a little fiesta so our 'holiday fund' is now a 'car fund' xx

Well ladies, congrats! As a mommy of 3 (6, 5 and 2) with number 4 on the way, I can honestly say going from 2 to 3 was WAY easier than going from 0 to 1 and 1 to 2. Baby 3 just seems to blend into the routine. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Well ladies, congrats! As a mommy of 3 (6, 5 and 2) with number 4 on the way, I can honestly say going from 2 to 3 was WAY easier than going from 0 to 1 and 1 to 2. Baby 3 just seems to blend into the routine. Wouldn't have it any other way.

This is EXACTLY what i have been telling myself! It was a bit hard going from 1 to 2 babies but nathan just blended into emily's routine and now number 3 will be blending into their routine! As my OH says, 'just someone else to dress, bathe and feed' :haha: xx

Aww congrats!
Ha, yeah, 3 kids seems so much more major than 2. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried and quite scared but I'm sure we will cope, we'll have to :haha:

You know I've heard that 3 is easier because the two you already have are used to having a sibling and that it's a smooth transition :) guess we will see. One day at a time.

Oh and a friend of mine told me this
"having 1 kid is a 24 hr. job, having 2 kids is a 24 hr. job. No matter how many kids you are throwing into the mix, it's still a 24 hr. job"
I know we can do this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->