Baby on the Way! :)

Diana

Mom to 2 Boys & 1 Girl!
Reaction score
I had posted on this board a while ago and than went through a military move so I got a little lazy. I'm back again though and hope to lend some support to all you TTC. :D

We were currently NTNP and I am 2 days late on my period and don't feel as if she's coming so I decided to use 2 of the 3 internet cheapies I had left. :bfp: My husband is going to pick up a pack of Clearblue Digitals after work so I can confirm it. These are the tests I did around 3:30am and it's now 9:30am so they've been sitting out for a while and have faded a little.

I'm really excited, Baby #3 is on the way! :happydance:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/Newyorks_Chynadoll/DSC_0003-2.jpg

Thank you all so much! :D I hope to be able to make everyone else as happy (in time) as you are making me with your kind words. :D

Thank you! I think I posted this in the wrong section so I made a new thread in the BFP announcements. Sorry about that and if anyone is a mod, feel free to delete this thread. Thanks again.

i think it's okay because there's a picture?

anyway, CONGRATS!!

Oh okay, thanks! I just put a note in there that if there is a mod around they can feel free to delete it so there's not two posts out there. :D

I'm getting ready to take a Clearblue Digital, just trying to "save up" the urine so it's like FMU so I don't get a negative and get all depressed. Haha.

Hey hurry and do the clear Blue!! congratulations chick xxx

Thanks!!! I did the test the same night, I made a thread in the BFP announcements board because I thought maybe this was the wrong place. :oops: It came up PREGNANT in under a minute, woohoo!!! :D I went to the Doctors today and they wrote me up a referral to an OB nearby so I just have to wait a week or so for them to get it and call me to schedule my first appt. I'm dying to know when I can go in at this place. With my previous pregnancies I was able to get in around 6 weeks than 11 weeks.

Thank you! I don't have any symptoms yet so I'm freaking myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->