**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:thumbup: anythings worth a go hon....have you tried vit b6 I dont know about bringing on af but it certainly helped me get regular and lengthened my lp :shrug: just a suggestion!

I hope so hon with DS I was exactly a week to the day late when I got my :bfp: on a ic and it was so faint I didnt believe it until my best friend was like `yeah def up duff` :lol: the day after when I was 8 days late we did a cb original and the + was so strong :bfp: and so clear :loopy: I tested with him day before af was due and when af was 4 days late and all were :bfn: I am exactly a week late today and so I am hoping that if I have a beanie in there its preparing to be really really sticky! Not sure if I feel preggers :shrug: sometimes I do and other times am not so sure! I def think my pelvis area is getting harder and firm but I just dont know!

:thumbup: anythings worth a go hon....have you tried vit b6 I dont know about bringing on af but it certainly helped me get regular and lengthened my lp :shrug: just a suggestion!

I hope so hon with DS I was exactly a week to the day late when I got my :bfp: on a ic and it was so faint I didnt believe it until my best friend was like `yeah def up duff` :lol: the day after when I was 8 days late we did a cb original and the + was so strong :bfp: and so clear :loopy: I tested with him day before af was due and when af was 4 days late and all were :bfn: I am exactly a week late today and so I am hoping that if I have a beanie in there its preparing to be really really sticky! Not sure if I feel preggers :shrug: sometimes I do and other times am not so sure! I def think my pelvis area is getting harder and firm but I just dont know!
:hugs: im gonna head off to bed feeling really drained after today the joys of dyslexia

:sleep: sweet dreams hon! I will be going real soon too I have to be at work for 7am tomorrow morning :)

morning all x tested again this morn and bfn so thats me defo out lol

Just sent one off to Psychic Star, has anyone had a reading by her and what did she say? x

Hey Rumpskin - I must be mad but I ordered a reading of her last night so lets wait and see what she says. It's just for fun like....honest! hehe :wacko:

:hugs: Linds so sorry hon I really hope you get some answers from your Dr real soon!

hey all just orerd my maca and also brought a fertility spell and pendant from mia angel :thumbup:

Hey ladies how are you all?

I went to the docs yesterday, waited for an hour but didn't get to see doctor because I had to go for work, so I made it very clear I was un happy with the service! I then got a voice mail at work, saying sorry and would I like an appointment for the morning.

SO, we went this morning, after another hour wait (booo), we got somewhere. I'm having blood tests done for CD21 and then the beginning of next cycle, and OH is having his swimmers tested. I'm so happy they didn't fobb us off, I was ready for a fight if I'm honest after yesterday, lol.

My friend had her baby and OH little sister is due in 5 days... Babies everywhere right now, but I'm feeling better.

Hope you're all well.

Well Ladies,

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie

All predicted me correctly :yipee: I have most def got my :bfp: :wohoo:

Update in my journal!

Faerieprozac great news about the appointment although not so great you had to wait so long :growlmad: fxed you will be joining me really soon I will keep a seat warm :kiss:

Well Ladies,

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie

Update in my journal!

Faerieprozac great news about the appointment although not so great you had to wait so long :growlmad: fxed you will be joining me really soon I will keep a seat warm :kiss:
congrats hun xx

can somebody tell me why people who clearly shouldnt be allowed kids can have them yet those who are trying so hard just dont get any luck!
we were down at lidls earlyer and there was a lady come in to tell sequirity that there was a car outside with two young children in age around a yr old and 3 no parents in sight crying there eyes out. lukily a lady who had gone in to do her shopping noticed them when she first went in and then when she had finished her shopping realised they were still there when she came back out or they would of been left in there for god knows how long!:growlmad:

Thats terrible hon....I know plenty of people who dont deserve and equally plenty of people who def do but dont find the road an easy one!

Thats terrible hon....I know plenty of people who dont deserve and equally plenty of people who def do but dont find the road an easy one!

what was even worse is the man went back to the car took out the older child who was crying and left the baby!

Well Ladies,

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie

Update in my journal!

OMG Massive massive congratulations, I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you. When is your due date?
xxx

Oh Madly I'm so happy for you!!

I do wish Gail and sandra had been right for me! their predictions were so similar I'm sure that was it. Hopefully the doctors will help.

Linds, any news with you?

Any other ladies about today?

morning all no news from me still major stressed out so think tha may be the reason and had an annovulatry cycle been reading up on line till 4 am this morn about it and seems all my doc would do is prescribe me stuff to help ovulate so im going to try vitex and see if i can do it alone x as the min i walk into the surgery they will just say stress and to limit the amoount of stress i have

Well Ladies,

Gail
Sandra
Jenny
Anne-Marie

Update in my journal!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:congratulations hun I'm truly soooooo very happy for you....woohoo!!!! another Gail and sandra correct...I will get the first page updated shortly I might have to get the lady that did the chart for me to update it not sure if I can change anything I will try though....anyways hun I'm excited for you...this is awesome.....:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much Ladies :hugs:

I am still floating about on the ceiling somewhere :)

Sorry I havent been around Ladies I have been working today and I am major :sleep: and my feet are killing me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->