**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ty MADLY I can always rely on you. You are such inspiration. x

Linday _ yah bet your excited....good luck! x

Thank you MissyMooMoo hon you know I love ya and will always be here :kiss:

I did test again Ladies and have updated my journal so take a peek if you like :shrug:

Goodluck with the nvq linds hon :thumbup:

Night ladies Im so tired out. Going to cuddle my lovely lovely wonderful and beautiful OH. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hey ladies. Madly, i'm very excited for you! :D

I'm in a much better mood today. OH has agreed to NO MORE SMOKING IN THE HOUSE, I am chuffed! Was sick of the flat smelling of smoke all the time, and you can only use so much febreeze and shake and vac!!

Secondly, I was worried we would miss our chance this cycle as I will be going to visit family for my nephews christening, but I've worked my dates out and I will be on CD12 on 24th August, I usually OV between the 12th and the 15th CD, so that gives me until the 27th, and I go away on the 28th, so as long as we BD like, every night before that I should have it covered.

I have one Prediction for this cycle, Serendipity, twas my first reading aswell, she said Autumn definetly. My friend originally said October but we thought it could have been last year or when I would be giving birth if I had conceived already, but maybe she felt this year aswell...

I'm waiting on my last reading from Jenny, I hope she says a date that matches another reading.

I still have faith in the readings, because I need to have faith in something to give me this PMA.

I didn't get round to going to the doctos, and I had a late night last night so I didn't get in time to call them this morning, so we're going tomorrow. My poor cat came in last night, soaking as though he had fell in something cause it wasn't raining and on closer inspection my poor baby and cuts and scratches all over and quite a large cut on his head, and I was worried it may be deep but OH was sure he was ok. He's fine this morning but a little quiet, so he's staying in today.

How are you all ladies? I am so sorry for my negative posts over the last week!

Hey ladies

I have some predictions, so could you add me please. I promise to report back if and when they fail/come true.

Gail - July or possibly August - GIRL
Jenny - February - BOY (EDD 30.10.11 or 10.11.11)
Sandra - December - GIRL (EDD beginning August)
Cheri - August for EDD or BFP - GIRL

I really hope Gail and Cheri are right and I get an August :bfp:

Hey all. Well Gail and Cheri were wrong for a BFP in August, as I just got my AF today. Drat! Oh well - onto the next cycle. I thought I should update here so people knew.

:hugs: to DaretoDream and silverbell so sorry the :witch: landed goodluck for this cycle :dust:

Faerieprozac hon no need to apologise for your negative behaviour although I cant remember any :dohh: thats what we are here for :kiss:

Me....well a whole week late as of today and DH dropped my emu into the surgery this am for my lab pt....results friday convinced will be :bfn: but we will see :winkwink:

Just sent one off to Psychic Star, has anyone had a reading by her and what did she say? x

No who is pshycic star pls? x

Someone on here from a previous post said that she was very good. I will try and find the link, you go through Ebay.

Rumps x

Not sure if this will work but here goes

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110476300027

hey Linds hon :kiss: hows you?

not too bad have one hell of a headache had my assesor come to see me for the first time today given me info overload my head feels like its going to burst! how are you hun?

I know exactly how you feel :dohh: our new work project opens tomorrow and I have helped scrub, clean and shift furniture and stock etc so much in the last week and half whilst trying to make sure we have absolutely everything we need! I have had lists coming out of my ears and endless jobs to sort out and do and now I feel :sleep: WE OPEN TOMORROW arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh and am not sure I will be able to switch off tonight when I go to bed b/c I am so excited, nervous and hoping everything goes to plan :loopy:

Other than work I am exactly one week late now and dh took my fmu to my surgery this am for them to send for a lab pt which I should get results for on friday and which will no doubt be :bfn: if my tests with DS are anything to go by :)

But I am in good spirits regardless of everything and although I ache all over from overworking and feel tired I am so happy as well :lol:

I know exactly how you feel :dohh: our new work project opens tomorrow and I have helped scrub, clean and shift furniture and stock etc so much in the last week and half whilst trying to make sure we have absolutely everything we need! I have had lists coming out of my ears and endless jobs to sort out and do and now I feel :sleep: WE OPEN TOMORROW arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh and am not sure I will be able to switch off tonight when I go to bed b/c I am so excited, nervous and hoping everything goes to plan :loopy:

Other than work I am exactly one week late now and dh took my fmu to my surgery this am for them to send for a lab pt which I should get results for on friday and which will no doubt be :bfn: if my tests with DS are anything to go by :)

But I am in good spirits regardless of everything and although I ache all over from overworking and feel tired I am so happy as well :lol:

u never know hun it could be a bfp hideing from ya . im still waiting the withc when shes arived gonna try soy and macca :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->