**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi ladies can someone please share the other sites I had a Jenny Renny reading but I would really like to get a couple of others as well. :D I've tired Google but not much is coming up.

Oh I just looked back a page thanks strawberry!!!

Do you think the cheri readings are worth it? I've heard wonderful things about Jenny and Gail but not much about Cheri

Do you think the cheri readings are worth it? I've heard wonderful things about Jenny and Gail but not much about Cheri

I think for me I really felt gail really had connections with me it fit me to a "T" and cheri is a great person and jenny's was good I would love to have twins but with Gail's her's really touched me...

I liked my Gail one the best :D

Here is my Cheri prediction:

Cheri: BFP May - Girl (no year given)

id go for a gail ive all thre and jenny and gail said the same cheri was slightly different and said id have a girl first and a few other things which i didnt really relate to plus she took ages to get a reading back from!! i had to wait 3 weeks for mine :( and gail picked up on a house move which would deffo be done if i got pregnant and that we had been thinking that we should do anyway!

Hi I have some readings if you would add them...

Jenny - July Girl
Cheri - Jun Boy
Gail - Jun/July Boy
Serendity - July Girl
Sue Evans - July Girl
Anita Shean - Jun/July Girl
New Leaf - July Boy
Tina Online Tarot Lady - July Girl
Brooke - July-Aug Girl
Ruby - Sep - Nov Boy
Lesley Anderson - July Girl

Thanks you my lovely x

Hi I have some readings if you would add them...

Jenny - July Girl
Cheri - Jun Boy
Gail - Jun/July Boy
Serendity - July Girl
Sue Evans - July Girl
Anita Shean - Jun/July Girl
New Leaf - July Boy
Tina Online Tarot Lady - July Girl
Brooke - July-Aug Girl
Ruby - Sep - Nov Boy
Lesley Anderson - July Girl

Thanks you my lovely x

oh missy thats tickled me!! you've had hundreds done! where did you find them all? :haha: xxx

Oh I just went a bit mad lol. Some are well respected psychics in Kent where I live the others googled and some I got of these threads x
Thanks for adding me xx:flower:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you did contact one of these psychics and they said they thought you were pregnant now. Say if one of us did it when we were predicted. Wouldn't that be the best ever! lol. But who could I contact....hmmmm. I've done them all now:blush:

Oh I just went a bit mad lol. Some are well respected psychics in Kent where I live the others googled and some I got of these threads x
Thanks for adding me xx:flower:

It can get abit addictive cant it? I had first jennyren one done just for fun - but I didnt like it so I thought if I have a gail one it will be completely different and will confirm to me how its all rubbish! but they were same predictions so now I'm waiting for my cheri one!! :wacko:

I used to be sensible logical person before all this! :haha::rofl::rofl:

xx

haha sensible i dont think there is anymore sense left in us now were all ttc!! heheh all my predictions came back with same month eeek!!

haha sensible i dont think there is anymore sense left in us now were all ttc!! heheh all my predictions came back with same month eeek!!

thats the bit that freaks me out and confuses my formerly logical mind! how do they do that??!! and as daft as it sounds - because i've had 3 recurrent losses- if I get pregnant before sept/oct as predicted i'm going to convince myself that its doomed! which defies the whole reading for 'fun' theory!!:dohh:

thats the bit that freaks me out and confuses my formerly logical mind! how do they do that??!! and as daft as it sounds - because i've had 3 recurrent losses- if I get pregnant before sept/oct as predicted i'm going to convince myself that its doomed! which defies the whole reading for 'fun' theory!!:dohh:

well if you do get your bfp then id just say to try and relax as much as possible and try not to stress it is hard for people who have lost babies previously but you just need to believe :) i hope you do have a sticky bean soon x

and i donnt know how they do it but i gues there is only one way to find out if they are right x

Someone seriously needs to stop me ordering predictions!!!

Just ordered my Sandra Gibbs one (only cos it was cheap @ £3.00) that is it........ no more psychic predictions for me!!!!!! :rofl:

Someone seriously needs to stop me ordering predictions!!!

Just ordered my Sandra Gibbs one (only cos it was cheap @ £3.00) that is it........ no more psychic predictions for me!!!!!! :rofl:

oooh who's she?! I should've got my cheri one today! been ages i hope its worth the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->