**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Can somebody please point us to this Sandra Bloomin Gibbs!!! lol

Someone seriously needs to stop me ordering predictions!!!

Just ordered my Sandra Gibbs one (only cos it was cheap @ £3.00) that is it........ no more psychic predictions for me!!!!!! :rofl:

just oredered it tooo and already had email off her for my details :D x

She's emailed me back too :D

www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com

Am I allowed to put a link to her site?? Opps if I'm not! :haha:

Oh I thought maybe mine would take too much space up lol

I just paid for the sandra one, will she get in contact with me about my details?

I'm still waiting for her to contact me. I bet she is wondering what's hit her! lol

Wow this lady is good!!! I have already had a response and sent her a pic of me and OH X

Yeah, she was really quick with getting back to me too. Wish she'd hurry up with my reading though! :haha:

o god missy i really cant wait i dont think im gonna be able to sleep tonight!!! itl be the first thing i do when get home from work tomoz is check my emails!!

I am excited to but gonna and need to sleep now so will check my emails first thing. Night all xxx

She got back to me within a minute to ask for a photo!
She didn't ask for any other details though, did she ask you ladies for other details?
All the other psychics asked for lots of family details.

Ladies just to let you know the 'psychic' reader Sandra Gibbs got removed from my regular ttc site babycenter, she copied other ladies readings, ladies waited over a month for a reading, sent piles of spam mail, sent the same reading to over 20 ladies so was removed from the readers list, take care there, there is alot of evidence she is a fake, and alot more went on, so the admins had no choice but to remove her website and contacts for prediction readings, so do take care sorry ! xTilly x

we will do tilly weve got threads up so everyone can compare we will soon see if somebody gets the saem reading thankyou for the warning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->