**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ive tried about 6 psychics all great, but there was alot of upset on BC with this reader, really nasty stuff, she copied other psychics work too, Ive heard good things about Cheri Jenny and Gail and a lady called Anne Marie, also Psychic Marie on ebay did me a good one, but about 30 of my ttc buddies agree they wouldnt use Sandra or recommend her after all the baby center problems, just dont want anyone else to get scammed as we were x x x

Oh no!! Oh well, at least she was cheap! I have a Jenny, Gail and Anne-Marie one, so what is one more? I don't necessarily believe in this stuff, it is more for fun for me but thank you for posting this warning, I know some that some are believers and that is fine by me too!

hun can you put that sandra gibbs says january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there and a little boy

hmmm gail predicetd me getting pregnant in october in the future for a baby girl so god knows

:wacko: oh dear, what a shame if she is a fake, but atleast it was only £3.00!!

I'm trying to stay awake to see if she gets back to me tonight. How long has she taken to get readings back to you girls?

hun go to the jenny thread and read mine shes just replied to me!!

hey ladies wanted to let you all know that I updated the first page with everyone's information please make sure that I have your information right...thanks ladies well I'm heading to bed talk to you all tomorrow...:hugs::hugs:

im gonna just delete hers when it comes through because I DIDNT LIKE HOW SHE TALKED ABOUT YOU STRAWBERRY! MADE ME ANGRY. The endrome......sorry cant spell that lol. That could lead anybody into a PANICK. No no.....I shouldnt have asked her for one and when it comes im not even gonna read it im gonna delete it. I have all my 9 and im happy with them. I should have known better.

Tilly - when I saw strawberries reading I was angry because she said about the endrome....sorry cant spell this lol, but thats just crap and strawberry doesnt have problems with this and I think for anybody to mention this could make somebody panick. Somebody like me that worries about absolutely everything to do with this ... I would hate somebody to panick me with this!!! So I knew straight away that she is either tactless or plain nasty..and she goes on to say she is not a doctor!!! Well ff for that!!! Cos her diagnosis would be totally off.

So sorry for feeling this way. I usually remain calm but this lady has rubbed me up the WRONG WAY :-(

I just have a feeling shes gonna say something really negative....and I don't need that. I really don't. My readings have made me positive, happy and hopeful. I want and need to keep this mood. And nobody is about to stop me! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY £3!!! lol

Hi Girls
Have had a few readings now and am really keeping my fingers crossed x

I have shortened them down here to go on the front page but will copy the actual message for anyone inetersted :) None of them really tie up but i guess as they all see a pregnancy between August and September i am more than happy :cloud9:

JennyRenny - BFP In Oct from cycle in Sept - a :blue: EDD/birthdate is 3rd July and 19th June 2011

Brooke - July/August for conception or find out - a :blue: for this upcoming pregnancy

Gail - Conception August 2010 with a :pink:

More in depth :)

JennyRenny - Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 3rd of July 2011 and the 19th of June 2011

Brooke - I'm being shown a timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. Also something about a "test or procedure" comes up. Does this make sense? Could be just a home ovulation test. Looks like there's a BOY coming in for this upcoming pregnancy.
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
-Brooke

Gail - Linking in around you, I feel you had a time around Christmas/January when you felt you were pregnant or perhaps had a dissapointment , spirit just show this as a highlighted time , and I sense that pregnancy is very much on your mind for some reason over the next month, it may be someone close has just found out they have conceived or it may be that its just a highlighted time, I see a clear month for conception as August 2010 and a spirit lady who comes in around you shows another family date or specific date within this month also

I am shown a healthy and full term pregnancy and a baby girl for 2011, you will get pregnant again almost immediately which may be a little bit of a shock or surprise for you, Id say around 6 to 8 weeks after giving birth to your Daughter, but this wont phase you and you will be as overjoyed with your 2nd pregnancy too, which shows as a boy, and sorry but a very large birth weight is being given , over 10lbs!!

I feel your path goes from strength to strength in many areas over the next 3 years, and you feel very at peace at one and content with your life, and to clarify pregnancy wise I see 2 more births ahead for you one girl one boy and wish you every happiness with this and your future :) x

6-8 weeks :shock: i cant see that really lol

Wow, that would be literally one after the other! :haha:

Hi Girls
Have had a few readings now and am really keeping my fingers crossed x

I have shortened them down here to go on the front page but will copy the actual message for anyone inetersted :) None of them really tie up but i guess as they all see a pregnancy between August and September i am more than happy :cloud9:

JennyRenny - BFP In Oct from cycle in Sept - a :blue: EDD/birthdate is 3rd July and 19th June 2011

Brooke - July/August for conception or find out - a :blue: for this upcoming pregnancy

Gail - Conception August 2010 with a :pink:

More in depth :)

JennyRenny - Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 3rd of July 2011 and the 19th of June 2011

Brooke - I'm being shown a timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. Also something about a "test or procedure" comes up. Does this make sense? Could be just a home ovulation test. Looks like there's a BOY coming in for this upcoming pregnancy.
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
-Brooke

Gail - Linking in around you, I feel you had a time around Christmas/January when you felt you were pregnant or perhaps had a dissapointment , spirit just show this as a highlighted time , and I sense that pregnancy is very much on your mind for some reason over the next month, it may be someone close has just found out they have conceived or it may be that its just a highlighted time, I see a clear month for conception as August 2010 and a spirit lady who comes in around you shows another family date or specific date within this month also

I am shown a healthy and full term pregnancy and a baby girl for 2011, you will get pregnant again almost immediately which may be a little bit of a shock or surprise for you, Id say around 6 to 8 weeks after giving birth to your Daughter, but this wont phase you and you will be as overjoyed with your 2nd pregnancy too, which shows as a boy, and sorry but a very large birth weight is being given , over 10lbs!!

I feel your path goes from strength to strength in many areas over the next 3 years, and you feel very at peace at one and content with your life, and to clarify pregnancy wise I see 2 more births ahead for you one girl one boy and wish you every happiness with this and your future :) x

6-8 weeks :shock: i cant see that really lol

have you added....:thumbup:

i ordered reading from sandra yesterday stil waiting , how long does it take ?

Mine took only a few days.
this was mine.
Ok i want to say where i want to mention a sigh of relief in a sense, when you find out that you are pregnant as i feel at times you have thought that it wouldn't happen, i want to mention where i feel drawn to two babies in spirit, so two that didn't make it here , now this is not to come it has happened so if it wasn't you then it would link to someone close around you, i also keep being drawn to where i feel both would have been boys. I want to mention where i keep being shown a train and to me this is symbolising full steam ahead for you in regards of a child, the month of late september comes in as well for a conception i feel and i want to mention cooler weather , so def end of summer in a sense, i want to mention where i feel this is going to be a boy, i feel very very drawn to boy babies around you , i want to mention dark hair with this one though , and i also keep being drawn to brown eyes , so please keep this in mind for me as well

Ok your questions now

In regards to when you will have baby number two i do feel it will be mid next year, as i keep being drawn to a j month so june etc, and also they are showing me fire works with 2011 in it so i feel this will be a very very happy year for you.

In regards to the pregnancy going full term , i want to say i feel it will , i want to say that of course you will worry , that's only natural , but you can have spirits reassurance that they feel things will be fine, no complications , or cause for concern with baby i don't feel, i feel he's a happy chappy, bouncy baby, and to answer the sex questions, def a boy!!! x

Ok going to also chose a few cards for you just to see what they are telling us

The first card is You are safe
I feel this is to reassure you that you have a lot of help from spirit, they always protect you and always will, i keep being told either nana or the name nan, its just what they are showing me, also a link to a silver ring with a blue stone, if you don't understand the ring at present please keep in mind for me , i want to mention that they will continue to protect you and your family.

The second card is Breathe
I feel you do get a little work up and anxious on occasion , spirit want you to relax and take a deep breath, calm yourself a wee bit , and don't let any negative feelings take you over , as there are a lot of positive things coming your way.

The third card is Claircognizance
This is showing me where you prayers will be answered, and when i say prayers i just mean that i feel you do sense thoughts up , and they are heard. I want to mention where i just see a lot of happiness and sunshine around you , so good luck.

I got my sandra on, can you add to my predictions please July/boy

here it is
Hi sophia now as i tune into you i want to say where i feel that i keep getting where now is all about moving forwards, fresh starts, a lot of changes but changes for the better. I want to mention alot of fire within your partner,i feel it has got him into trouble at times, not in an extreme way, i just see him arguing heatedly or debating about certain issues or things close to his chest, beliefs etc, i keep being drawn to football, although also motorbikes i want to say. I want to say that you are a cheery woman, you come across that way, yes you have your moody days like everyone , but i feel you do try to stay as upbeat as possible , and don't let people bring that down.Ok i want to mention where i am drawn to the month of march straight away and i feel this would be for due date although i'm looking towards the end possibly going into april , and the 3rd of april is important as well , and i feel im with a boy for you , i keep seeing brown hair, very brown hair, like a really warm chocolaty shade, thick hair too and with a slight wave or curl i feel, i want to mention some hair around his back as well, very cute though. I want to mention where i keep being shown a natural birth ,as natural as possible, and between 2 and 8 hours , i want to mention where i am being shown a camera lol , so it looks as though someone is filming , now i don't know if that's something that you have thought or talked about , but it may crop up, i want to mention where i see you partner cutting the cord, and this is an extremely emotional and proud moment for him, although i feel at times he doesn't show his emotions , there will be tears streaming down his face, i just see a really happy time there.

Ok going to chose a few card as well here for you

The first card os The spirit whisperer
I want to mention when i looked at photo , i felt a link to you and anything spiritual in a sense, i want to mention herbal remedies, spells etc, i feel you may have looked into that or may do in the future, i want to say that i feel you have really good intuition around yourself and situations, a sense of knowingness , just this gut feeling, you are also being told to use it and go with it more.

The second card is Gaias garden
This is showing me where i see you as being a very nurturing person, a great provider, and a very encouraging person,i feel that as far as children go you have a natural ability, i feel they are drawn to you as well.

The third card is The chess queen
This is showing me where you have to trust in yourself more, and in spirit, just keep this positivity that you have , and this motivation, as i don't feel that you will be waiting very long now, good luck xxx

Do you relate to you reading soph?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"