**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I asked Evelyn about Essen and she said its so big and you will definately find somebody that can treat you there. She said that she treats ladies everyday that have irregular cycles and that they have got back to normal within a few months.

Sorry but she didn't know or recommend anybody but I did ask for you my lovely x

I asked Evelyn about Essen and she said its so big and you will definately find somebody that can treat you there. She said that she treats ladies everyday that have irregular cycles and that they have got back to normal within a few months.

Sorry but she didn't know or recommend anybody but I did ask for you my lovely x

that ok.thank you hunx:hugs:

i have just had an emaul from psysic star with a new date but she didnt want to tell me it as she knows i cling to it and put all my hopes on it what is true lol

Great news! I think that's a good idea for her not to give it to you x

heheheh:happydance: guess whos got back her pma! my mummy has sent me over my baby clothes i brought in the uk and they just arrived

Linds, did you pay for the reading off star? Don't give up beautiful. this is our year!

missy, I can't get IVF from NHS, we're not eligible because OH already has a daughter!! :( So if I don't conceive naturally, I don't really have a choice as I can't afford IVF, can't even really afford a decent hoover atm...

Have been full of pain above my stomach and around my hips today, someone said it might be trapped gas :S

Linds, did you pay for the reading off star? Don't give up beautiful. this is our year!

Madly, I can't get IVF from NHS, we're not eligible because OH already has a daughter!! :( So if I don't conceive naturally, I don't really have a choice as I can't afford IVF, can't even really afford a decent hoover atm...

Have been full of pain above my stomach and around my hips today, someone said it might be trapped gas :S

no i havent payed her since the frist reading in sept or when ever it was since then shes been doing them for free for me kinda unsure what to think now tho since that thread in the sicussion section now. it sounds like trapped wind i am an expert at that lol

Linds, I think PS is a fake :( I haven't read it all, but read from page 12 :(

i can't believe we've all fell for that?? PMA = Gooooone lol

Sorry missy i had an idiot moment! https://www.babyandbump.com/paranormal/466948-q-psychic-star-20.html

i'm not convinced though I know the proof is there but PS mentioned stuff :S

I'm on the case ladies lol...wow and shes just come into the room!!! hehe

I'm not speaking lol. Do you believe what she said about that family member Hope333?

The only money I'll be wasting on psychics is face to face, the lady I met spot on was SPOT on, about things I didn't tell her, about OH's animations, living a distance from my family, having a daughter in the house that wasn't mine, there was alot she said and she told me I wouldn't get pregnant in 2010.

We'll do this hun, I swear we will. The readings were all meant to be taken with a pinch of salt, but I think everybody clings to them for that PMA they need. PS emailed me last night and is adament that she is not fake, but I won't be getting a reading from her again (unless I do happen to have a due date of november 27th cause thats just spooky!) You'll be fine Linds. We're in this together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->