**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:hugs:

You need you FS appointment. Vitamin b like Madly suggested until then and acupuncture if you can. I am going to my appointment at 3.45 today and I will ask Evelyn about it for you in Essen.

You musn't give in! Never give in hon! You are a stronger person than that. You are a fighter.

Where is that fighter that we all know!!??

You can do this!!! You just need a little help and you know it deep down. x

FIND THE STRENGTH....YOU HAVE LOTS OF IT INSIDE YOU!!!! Come on Lindsey!!!

And your not dead...you're alive and young and beatiful person. You are well and truly ALIVE!!

Please change your status back from dead hun

:hugs:

just feels like evrything we do is one step forward then 5 big steps back and getting to me big timen have a constant headache atm from stress, heard back from job cventer this morn and ben gets it i dont. and we cant get a bigger apartment until i get to say 6 mths preg and that wont be for ages could even be years at this rate all i ahve done today is cry my throat and eyes hurt from it and i just really give up

Ok I understand this. You must give yourself the time and sleep you need. What I would like to ask you is this though. If you gave up would you feel any better? Because I don't believe you would feel better by giving up. You would feel worse because you have given up after all this time of trying. I know you would.

You have to look at all those other women on here and the in the world that don't come on here. You must have seen their stories where they have been trying for 2 or 3 years, some even 6 or 7 and even more and then they become pregnant.

Ok let me tell you something... Martyn wouldn't be here today if his mum had given up. She had 5 miscarriages and 1 still born baby before she had him. And I couldn't imagine life with out him :cry:. He is my world!!

I know I it's hard and stressful and a challenge and I am having to go for donor eggs because my eggs are old and I knew deep down that it would never happen for us. Our only way is donor eggs and I have to accept this. But you Lindsey, are young! You have your whole life in front of you. Any issues that you have fertility wise can be treatable but you need to get that appointment and see what is causing it. I know you will do it. I can feel it and see it and I have good instincts. Anne Owen told me this. Trust me.:thumbup:

When do you get your insurance money?

Ok I understand this. You must give yourself the time and sleep you need. What I would like to ask you is this though. If you gave up would you feel any better? Because I don't believe you would feel better by giving up. You would feel worse because you have given up after all this time of trying. I know you would.

You have to look at all those other women on here and the in the world that don't come on here. You must have seen their stories where they have been trying for 2 or 3 years, some even 6 or 7 and even more and then they become pregnant.

Ok let me tell you something... Martyn wouldn't be here today if his mum had given up. She had 5 miscarriages and 1 still born baby before she had him.

When do you get your insurance money?

i dont get it. ben does and he thinks im coverd by his should come ina week or so:shrug:

Ive edited a bit of my post sorry if you re read it. Ok then this money is what you need...just one week away. Sometimes some people need a little help. People like me and like you. We have to have the help of doctors. Remember what Anne Owen told me. I wish you could have a reading by her.

Ive edited a bit of my post sorry if you re read it. Ok then this money is what you need...just one week away. Sometimes some people need a little help. People like me and like you. We have to have the help of doctors. Remember what Anne Owen told me. I wish you could have a reading by her.

who is anne owen?

Look at this money as a few slate...get to this appointment and demand answers Linds. You have the right to know whats happening in your body.

Shes the psychic that I went to see in october that told me we wont ever conceive naturally and I needed the help of a doctor and told me other stuff that has HAPPENED and I believe in her so much. I have her tape. She recorded the whole reading. She told me things that nobody could if they didn't know me.

I won't let you give up because I know it will happen for you!!!:winkwink:

Look at this money as a few slate...get to this appointment and demand answers Linds. You have the right to know whats happening in your body.

im scared to incase they say i need ivf or sumthing as we can not afford that

i dunno sumtimes i just think its not ment to be for me and i should just give up now instead of getting more n more depressed over it

You can get it free on NHS at your age. Might not even be a waiting list. If you still have registration in UK you can still go on list cant you?

You can get it free on NHS at your age. Might not even be a waiting list. If you still have registration in UK you can still go on list cant you?

im not sure.i kow here you have to pay for evrything health wise

When I lived in Spain I remember that there was a loophole. If you were registered in a house in England you could still get certain benefits and NHS. If you are still registered with your mums house this should be the case and you could travel home for the IVF. It is free at your age and the waiting lists are as little as 2 or 3 months in some cases depending on where you live and the hospitals etc.

I would do it if I could be I am over 39 which is the NHS cut off age. x

When I lived in Spain I remember that there was a loophole. If you were registered in a house in England you could still get certain benefits and NHS. If you are still registered with your mums house this should be the case and you could travel home for the IVF. It is free at your age and the waiting lists are as little as 2 or 3 months in some cases depending on where you live and the hospitals etc.

I would do it if I could be I am over 39 which is the NHS cut off age. x

Well the hospitals wont know you don't live in UK still. Whos gonna tell them. lol

i need a major dose of pma for everything just feel so down and tearfull today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->