**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

No in store from the pharmacy you can buy them but hiring tends to be cheap enough!

Thanks...this is brilliant!!! I love you!!! hehe x I am getting one at 38 weeks (gonna hire one like you do)!!!

I feel better now

ben just said we can buy a tens when it comes to it hehe. im also getting myself some hypnobirthing books to start reading asap so can condition my mind lol

I agree it could also help Ladies....for me reading everything I can lay my hands on to prepare myself helps loads and for me it kinda relaxes me because I feel prepared for what will happen iykwim!

I think its like a security thing too Madly. Like a reassurance thing as it helps the mind to be strong and be able to get through things if you have something that you feel helps you. I really believe in that!

Do any of you ladies like the names Isabella Alicia Smith? This is what we are now thinking of calling our baby girl x

I think its like a security thing too Madly. Like a reassurance thing as it helps the mind to be strong and be able to get through things if you have something that you feel helps you. I really believe in that!

Do any of you ladies like the names Isabella Alicia Smith? This is what we are now thinking of calling our baby girl x

i think thats a really cute name we gonna be calling our baby girl alyssa rose bergmann:cloud9:

Morning Linds how you feeling today?

I had a lovely weekend, got to see my 4 yopung nephews (oldest is 6, youngest is 7 months) and my beautiful 6 year old niece. My mum is a bit poorly at the moment so I have worry in the back of my mind cause my family don't tell me anything now I don't live with them. She's been bad since before xmas and now she has a horrible cold on top of it, she's 64 and has a number of health problems but she's a fighter.

I was glad to come home to where I can be settled but I do miss my family and the house I grew up in very much. My kitty hasn't been scratching again but his wounds/scabs are very sore! We're starting him on piriton today, hopefully that will do something to stop him scratching. We're also getting him neutured and tagged as soon as my OH is available to take him to the PDSA. I didn't want him neutured at first because none of my cats from child hood were ever done, and they were fine, and it's just not natural ... but he gets into so many fights with other animals :( He is going to hate me for taking away him manness!

I think I've OV'ed now, we've only DTD twice, I'm not getting my hopes up with any month until I have my Lap done though, I feel if the thing they saw on the scan is a Poylp, it'll prevent any cycle. Hopefully by next cycle it'll be gone! But I haven't recieved my letter yet :( I hate waiting!!

awwww :hugs: put your feet up and have a lil sleep my lovely. Hope you feel better soon x

just put taken my fertility charm off and put it away have given up cant do it anymore too much stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->