**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

WhisperofHope this year is your year ;)

MissyMoo I guess I got little Bethanys gender right now I look at your ticker :)

Sept/Oct/Nov ... I see a warm summers day, a lake and trees which are really green and its so warm and your sat on a bench with baby and Ben is throwing a stick for your dog ... Funny though in this vision your baby is a girl wrapped in a pink blanket :wacko: I always see blue for you hon always have :thumbup: I'm not sure Twins?????

Today modern medicine and care has come a long way hon :hugs: but I know how you worry cos I do too x

Today modern medicine and care has come a long way hon :hugs: but I know how you worry cos I do too x

Yeh i know just something that i got to get over is that fear :haha: il prob be put on bedrest fromaround 6-7 mths anyway asmy bcu

No they don't do bedrest anymore like they used to

they do my fs told me about it when i told her imworried about my uterus and how things went for my mum too and she said id prob just be put on rest and seen more by the doc

Oh I see. The fs at Maidstone Hospital told me that with twin pregnancies they don't do bedrest as a general rule but I suppose if there is other reasons yes they probably do. I bet they do things different in Germany anyway. I was put on bedrest 21 years ago with Emma and Claire. Hated it but had to do it!

Oh I see. The fs at Maidstone Hospital told me that with twin pregnancies they don't do bedrest as a general rule but I suppose if there is other reasons yes they probably do. I bet they do things different in Germany anyway. I was put on bedrest 21 years ago with Emma and Claire. Hated it but had to do it!

im a lazy moo so wouldnt bother me lol can happily stay in bed:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->