**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ive tried a few and they were all wrong then i got a free one from Cheri and she was right on about when i would conceive and find out wont know if she right about the sex for a few more weeks.

Can someone please do my prediction? I want to know if i am going to have a girl or boy :) im 4 weeks.

Can someone please do my prediction? I want to know if i am going to have a girl or boy :) im 4 weeks.

You have to order them hun, through eBay. They're about £2 each I think. If I were you, I'd wait and see at the scan if you really want to know! xxx

hi can i join you, I have pcos and currently on clomid :( but not working as yet, ive had 5 readings to date, from panrosa,psychic star, psychic123uk, sandra gibbs and one other today :) they are addictive.

Psychic star predicted conception in Sept 2011- find out oct 2011-boy
panrosa predicted conception sept 2011- find out oct 2011 -Girl
gail (psychic123) predicted conception oct 2011- find out oct2011 - Boy
Sandra gibbs predicted jan 2012- then accidently sent me another reading that totally contradicted everything from first email. I had to chase her up for reading for 2 weeks, then he said jan 2012 in first and second was december 2012 so bit weird first email she referred to me by my name, second email she referred to me from my email address, although in the email i stated nameetc lol, so not too sure about her to be honest??? but others seem good.
Waiting for one more today so we will see

This was my prediction from Jenny Renny:

"Charmaine - take a pregnancy test. The cards are showing a BFP the month of September from a current cycle. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 16th and 22nd.

Jennifer"

I guess we'll see. I'm almost six days late and all I've been getting is bfns. I also ordered one from Cheri, so we'll see.

Did you test recently???

This was my prediction from Jenny Renny:

"Charmaine - take a pregnancy test. The cards are showing a BFP the month of September from a current cycle. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 16th and 22nd.

Jennifer"

I guess we'll see. I'm almost six days late and all I've been getting is bfns. I also ordered one from Cheri, so we'll see.

hi Ladies just stopping by to say hi to everyone..hope your all doing great...wishing you all the best of 2012 Happy New Year.....

Hey hon :wave:

Doing well over here ;) cant believe my Charlie bear will be 8 months old tomorrow :o Hows you and yours hon?

I tried cheri,Gail + panrosa and the only one that was right for me was cheri!!

Def give her a try :)

Here are all my readings

psychic Star ; october 2011 conception - Wrong
Panrosa ; December BFP with baby boy -Wrong
Suzy on ebay; December conception Jan BFP with a baby boy
Brenda : conception around dec/jan with a baby boy
Gail : Feb conception with baby boy
Brooke : Feb/march BFP with baby girl
Leopard : Feb/July BFP with baby girl
Mesina : August conception with baby girl
Ruby : october BFP or Birth month baby boy
update Gail spirit reading said baby boy on its way with T inital in 2012.

Just here to update. Gail was right for me! She was a little off on the month of conception but she predicted back in December 2010 that I'd have a girl in 2012 and we just found out our baby coming in June is a girl!

Just here to update. Gail was right for me! She was a little off on the month of conception but she predicted back in December 2010 that I'd have a girl in 2012 and we just found out our baby coming in June is a girl!

Congratulations!!!:happydance:

Where do I get a reading by these women?
these women have been my favorite and most accurate
Gail https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/
Brooke https://brooke777.angelfire.com/
Brenda https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-co...ltDomain_0&hash=item3cbc1cb829#ht_4416wt_1110

is cheri22 always right>????

i got a reading done back in feb she told me may deliever r conceive and well may and aug came n went and all BFN,,.. so i decided to email her last night to see if anything changed well she said she still sees may... That means i still got to wait till may are aug of this yr?? im 8 dpo and i hope she is wrong and not to accurate bc im ready to be preg now.. I been ttc for 9 months!!!

Updating as well!

Cheri:

I am seeing you having a Girl and they relate her to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out i n.

Ruby (ttcbabylove):

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in SEPT. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS SEPT OR GIVE BIRTH SEPT OF 2012. I see a boy.

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday, and my EDD is Oct 18th! Cheri was right on the money and Ruby was so close I had to give it to her... she was only a month off, and I could go early so she may still be sort of right! We'll see if who's right about the gender in October! :)

Every single conception reading i got whilst ttc was right :) a few got the sex wrong as they said girl but he was a boy, which I always thought he would be ;)

I saw it as fun and a pma boost whilst ttc :thumbup:

Most of them got mine right too :thumbup: as they all said June/July but it was the year after :rofl:

ALL were wrong for me but a close family friendhas told us aprilis significant forus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->