**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

At the moment its not too bad but I feel it will get much worse lol

Who is gail and all these other prediction ladies!?!?! I want to talk to one!

I had a Gail prediction at the start of the year she said i would fall pregnant in may with a boy, she was wrong i didnt fall and im still trying :(

she did say alot of stuff which at the time i had hoped was true as she said that there was a female spirt with the letter M around me alot, and we named the baby we lost last year Maddion (Maddy) and i felt like because she had got that then it was going to happen and then when it didnt happen i was gutted cause i wanted to believe it was true and coming from my angel! but nevermind lol

How long did it take to get your Gail predictions. I bought mine yesterday!!

Ok i had a Cheri22 reading in May she said boy and july. she was right about july i just got my BFP donno bout being a boy yet way too early just wanted to let u guys know she was right with the month for me :)

How do you get one of the girls to make a prediction for you?

How do you get one of the girls to make a prediction for you?

I dont know bout the others but with Cheri22 i just googled her name went to her site and e-mailed her for the free reading. she has paid ones u can order too :)

There is Cheri, Jenny Renny, Brooke you just need to google them x

A lady called victoria on ebay. Looking through allllllll my email predictions, she was the only one who said january conception and girl, didnt take any of notice of it until last week but she was 100% lol.

Hi my ladies!! DAY OFF... but lots of housework. :(

Well Jenny Renny and Cheri were right for me but I thought they means 2010 and it was actually 2011 x

hey ladies,

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but last year I paid for 11 different psychics (yes, 11!) and not one got it right. I am now 11 weeks pregnant with TWINS. Not one psychic said conception in June and twins. Psychic Star did say May 2011, which is the month I was supposed to do my IVF but it got moved to June, but she said one baby, a girl (I'm hoping she's wrong, and I don't lose one of the babies -- heaven forbid!). She did stress to me that I would need medical intervention, which I did (IVF).

Good luck to you all with your baby quests!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->