**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well I know its not gonna be my month :haha: go for it girlies... wishing you both the best of luck and an extra extra sticky bean ;)

Thanks Hopin..............but I think babydust can be recycled (am all for helping the environment!) so when I have achieved my sticky :baby: I will pass it back for you to use......or we can share if OH gets his arse together?:baby::thumbup:

Your too funny... but thanks I think I'll just see what happens or what life brings... I'm not in no hurry... Its diet/exercise for me starting Monday so I'm gonna go pig out this week :haha:

And ya I deffo want a extra sticky bean or two :haha: I feel like July is going to be my month... heres to July and hopefully TWINS!! WOOHOOO...

Hang in there ladies its going to happen ;)

Well I know its not gonna be my month :haha: go for it girlies... wishing you both the best of luck and an extra extra sticky bean ;)

Thanks Hopin..............but I think babydust can be recycled (am all for helping the environment!) so when I have achieved my sticky :baby: I will pass it back for you to use......or we can share if OH gets his arse together?:baby::thumbup:

Your too funny... but thanks I think I'll just see what happens or what life brings... I'm not in no hurry... Its diet/exercise for me starting Monday so I'm gonna go pig out this week :haha:

And ya I deffo want a extra sticky bean or two :haha: I feel like July is going to be my month... heres to July and hopefully TWINS!! WOOHOOO...

Hang in there ladies its going to happen ;)
lots of us are gonna get our july bundles extra sticky prediction graduates

morning girls!

question for anyone with a Sandra prediction... from payment to her asking for a photo was a little over an hour... how long from that do you normally get your reading back?

I seem to remember I got mine back about 12 hours later, but I believe she is really busy at the moment :)

Getting my second gail one today... she said it'd be done last night or this morning, i'm hoping it comes before work, looking forward to it, i'm so miserable at the moment, i need something to cheer me up.

how are you all ?

Morning Ladies,

Still plenty of PMA for me (and am back to work today after two weeks hol!) I will spread it around a little! Although I am waiting on Sandra and another reading, am email watching but no joy yet blah!

Morning Ladies,

Still plenty of PMA for me (and am back to work today after two weeks hol!) I will spread it around a little! Although I am waiting on Sandra and another reading, am email watching but no joy yet blah!

OMG has it really been two weeks since you said you had two weeks holiday :|

maybe July will come quickly!! lol.

Omg, I need to stop refreshing my email :| lol

I had a dream last night that I recieved a tarot reading off someone, and recieved a lovely reading off gail...

Also had a dream my OH was running a drug buisness in a new bar, and at the end of the dream I had made too much tea and had to find loads of flasks to keep it in :| Hahaha

Morning Ladies,

OMG has it really been two weeks since you said you had two weeks holiday :|

maybe July will come quickly!! lol.

Yeah hon :wacko: am afraid am back to work today :thumbup:

Gosh, have fun at work. I get a week off at the end of July, just in time for step daughter breaking up, but thats about it for me. :( Got a couple of weekends off, but not many, an I can't even have my birthday off cause I'm not allowed time off in the christmas period because it's a toy shop. :(

No reply from Gail yet... I want it before I go to work :(

please add me:

Hello Everyone

My baby predictions are as follows:

Gail - June/July

Anne Marie - August

Jennifer - July

Hope they are right

still waiting on my Sandra Gibbs reading - just over 24 hrs since I sent back my details.

These girls must be super swamped!

Grr I really want another Gail reading - a more indepth one than the mini pregnancy one, but I don't really know what one to go for and I can't really justify spending any amount of money just before a holiday :dohh:

Apparently they are swamped... its crazy... the wait GRRR, I got a email saying Gail was about 10 to 12 days out... It better be good... :haha:

Sandra I know is busy, its so worth the wait... Good luck ladies... Can't wait to hear the news.. :)

please add me:

Hello Everyone

My baby predictions are as follows:

Gail - June/July

Anne Marie - August

Jennifer - July

Hope they are right

Sweetie, everyone just puts them on there signature.. but this thread is for Jenny Renny so MissyMoo will add you on her list... Good Luck hun... Seems there is going to be alot of June/July/August :bfp:

Apparently they are swamped... its crazy... the wait GRRR, I got a email saying Gail was about 10 to 12 days out... It better be good... :haha:

Hi can I just ask what reading this is for , 10 to 12 days? Hmmm, my readings are normally sent within a few hours, or during very busy times around 48 to 72, can I ask what the 10 to 12 days is about ? bit baffled? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->