**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thank you Gail for getting back with me earlier. It was great working with you again. :hugs: BTW Lindseyanne, Gail got back with me straight away earlier this morning and I absolutely love her readings! Sandra..... still nothing! I know they are busy, but with Gail, she is at leat prompt with a response. I hope you get your reading soon. :hugs:

Ladies if I can please ask once more..............kindly do not print out your readings, these are copyright and as requested on the website and on the bottom of each email, I request these not to printed as ive had readings copied before.
Please feel free to share these in private but if you can remove any readings from posts.

sorry hun removed mine is it ok to have the basic prediction in sigs?

Thank you Gail for getting back with me earlier. It was great working with you again. :hugs: BTW Lindseyanne, Gail got back with me straight away earlier this morning and I absolutely love her readings! Sandra..... still nothing! I know they are busy, but with Gail, she is at leat prompt with a response. I hope you get your reading soon. :hugs:

ive had my gail rerading hun loved it was so me and ben i actualy cried when i get it was like a omg so i am gonna be a mummy moment was begining to think im broken lol im still waiting on amber ive had my sandra reading and wasnt impressed

I meant to say Amber. I wasn't impressed at all with hers. I hope you have better luck with her reading than me. :hugs:

I meant to say Amber. I wasn't impressed at all with hers. I hope you have better luck with her reading than me. :hugs:

Funny hon I wasnt impressed with ambers reading either, She basically supplied me with the details I had given her bar a conception/sex of baby prediction!

Hi ladies, oh yes it fine to put your predictions on for your bfp's and aspects of the reading is fine too, and of course feel free to share your whole readings in private with anyone.
Just I have to insist because Ive had readings copied before and used and someone elses own work:dohh:
So thats sadly why I have to attach the copyright and ask if the whole reading isnt printed:thumbup:
seems nothing is sacred anymore !
Also things like the spell E-Mails, its just so my wordings, ideas, and how I work isnt also copied........again thats been done too !!
I do appriciated your co-operation with that, I know how exciting it is to share our news , spirit messages and dates.
So yep dates and stuff are fine, its just mainly if you can refrain from copying out the whole read :hugs:

Just also a quick heads up too ladies Ive noticed and heard on the grapevine, alot of new 'psychic pregnancy sites and new readers popping up over the forums and websites, Ive spoken to a few long time psychics who Ive known for many years and it seems because the pregnancy predictions are a popular read, suddenly everyones a pregnancy psychic, so have a good look at peoples time as a psychic, their other work, their reviews, feedback ect, I think the next thing to look at is time as a professional.....time a website has been running, go for recomendations, reviews and most of all how you feel when reading someones website too, do they have a personal photo, I think that goes a long long way........Just be wary of people all of sudden starting to offer pregnancy predictions, Ive been reading for around 25 years now, and seen many psychics and psychic websites come and go, I think also when people do it as a hobbie and not a profession you may find once they get alot of requests your waiting around for readings, or getting very little info, if you dont feel a reading connects to you, ask how they get their information, how do they validate their predictions, is this spirit guided if so, from who? Ive seen alot of dissapointment coming from someone who starts up a website offering readings more so around this very sensitive subject of conception, and just pop over a few random dates.....so all im saying is to take care when having a reading, there are some wonderful genuine psychics out there, and as I said in a previous post, time is a good factor when judging where to buy a reading from, sadly alot of websites and readers are a little bit like a flash in the pan !
tc for now, Gail x x x

Hi ladies, oh yes it fine to put your predictions on for your bfp's and aspects of the reading is fine too, and of course feel free to share your whole readings in private with anyone.
Just I have to insist because Ive had readings copied before and used and someone elses own work:dohh:
So thats sadly why I have to attach the copyright and ask if the whole reading isnt printed:thumbup:
seems nothing is sacred anymore !
Also things like the spell E-Mails, its just so my wordings, ideas, and how I work isnt also copied........again thats been done too !!
I do appriciated your co-operation with that, I know how exciting it is to share our news , spirit messages and dates.
So yep dates and stuff are fine, its just mainly if you can refrain from copying out the whole read :hugs:

thank you i absalutly loved the reading u did for me even hubby whois a skeptic is convinced its right lol

Just also a quick heads up too ladies Ive noticed and heard on the grapevine, alot of new 'psychic pregnancy sites and new readers popping up over the forums and websites, Ive spoken to a few long time psychics who Ive known for many years and it seems because the pregnancy predictions are a popular read, suddenly everyones a pregnancy psychic, so have a good look at peoples time as a psychic, their other work, their reviews, feedback ect, I think the next thing to look at is time as a professional.....time a website has been running, go for recomendations, reviews and most of all how you feel when reading someones website too, do they have a personal photo, I think that goes a long long way........Just be wary of people all of sudden starting to offer pregnancy predictions, Ive been reading for around 25 years now, and seen many psychics and psychic websites come and go, I think also when people do it as a hobbie and not a profession you may find once they get alot of requests your waiting around for readings, or getting very little info, if you dont feel a reading connects to you, ask how they get their information, how do they validate their predictions, is this spirit guided if so, from who? Ive seen alot of dissapointment coming from someone who starts up a website offering readings more so around this very sensitive subject of conception, and just pop over a few random dates.....so all im saying is to take care when having a reading, there are some wonderful genuine psychics out there, and as I said in a previous post, time is a good factor when judging where to buy a reading from, sadly alot of websites and readers are a little bit like a flash in the pan !
tc for now, Gail x x x

Thank`s Gail :hugs:

tc for now, Gail x x x
thank you hun

I'm pinning my hopes on Anne-Marie and Gail - June & July. :yipee:

tc for now, Gail x x x

thanks so much Gail and also welcome to the group its me Patty:winkwink:

hey Jonnanne, did you get another reading from Gail hun?...or did you get a fertility spell?..yep I agree Gail is amazing and I loved my reading from her also...:hugs:

morning all still nothing from amber for me pft

Morning hon,

Still nothing from Sandra for me either. Had an awful night last night.....my lower stomach was hurting so much :cry:

same been having af cramps on and off for a few days back again today so hoping she will be here soon and i can get back in the game

:hugs::hugs::hugs: me too hon gotta make that prediction come true! :thumbup:

yep I agree with Madlyttc....:happydance:

Hello Everyone

My baby predictions are as follows:

Gail - :bfp: June/July :blue:

Anne Marie - :bfp: August :blue:

Jennifer - :bfp: July :blue:

Hope they are right

goodmorning all how are you all today? those who are not wanting af this mth can u please send her to me lol i need a new cycle!

Oh buggar... lol, I've just order a mini email reading from Gail. *doh* Told myself I wouldn't... :| I'm intrigued to find out what she has to say and whether anything is going to connect. This is defintely my last reading of any sort.

Oh buggar... lol, I've just order a mini email reading from Gail. *doh* Told myself I wouldn't... :| I'm intrigued to find out what she has to say and whether anything is going to connect. This is defintely my last reading of any sort.

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->