**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?....have any of you gotten the fertility spell from Gail? I got the fertility boost along with the fertile dates I did get the fertility spell from the realgreenwitch...also did any of you buy another mini reading from Gail to see if anything has changed or if she gets different information?..I was wondering that because I have seen where some have gotten 2 of them...well its time for me to head to work again...:wacko: wish I could just stay home and not work but oh well guess I have to..:winkwink:

Ladies if you want to add to the first page just let me know I know some have put their information up but not sure if you want me to add it or not so just let me know if you want it added...

welcome also to all the new ladies that I have seen joining us....:hugs:

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

Just also a quick heads up too ladies Ive noticed and heard on the grapevine, alot of new 'psychic pregnancy sites and new readers popping up over the forums and websites, Ive spoken to a few long time psychics who Ive known for many years and it seems because the pregnancy predictions are a popular read, suddenly everyones a pregnancy psychic, so have a good look at peoples time as a psychic, their other work, their reviews, feedback ect, I think the next thing to look at is time as a professional.....time a website has been running, go for recomendations, reviews and most of all how you feel when reading someones website too, do they have a personal photo, I think that goes a long long way........Just be wary of people all of sudden starting to offer pregnancy predictions, Ive been reading for around 25 years now, and seen many psychics and psychic websites come and go, I think also when people do it as a hobbie and not a profession you may find once they get alot of requests your waiting around for readings, or getting very little info, if you dont feel a reading connects to you, ask how they get their information, how do they validate their predictions, is this spirit guided if so, from who? Ive seen alot of dissapointment coming from someone who starts up a website offering readings more so around this very sensitive subject of conception, and just pop over a few random dates.....so all im saying is to take care when having a reading, there are some wonderful genuine psychics out there, and as I said in a previous post, time is a good factor when judging where to buy a reading from, sadly alot of websites and readers are a little bit like a flash in the pan !
tc for now, Gail x x x

Thanks Gail. Yours was by far the best one I have done. That is why I have been back to you 3 times and I will probably be back again soon.
Thanks for the wonderful support! :hugs:

Oh god, now I am going to have to resist the temptation to get another Gail reading. Both Gail and Sandra said they could see 3 babies in total for me, but Sandra said May and Gail said by July'10. Sandra was out, so I'm hoping Gail is right. Although, I'd be a bit disappointed if I get different months :dohh:

goodmorning all how are you all today? those who are not wanting af this mth can u please send her to me lol i need a new cycle!

You can have her hon :witch: would you like me to gift wrap and mail her for you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh god, now I am going to have to resist the temptation to get another Gail reading. Both Gail and Sandra said they could see 3 babies in total for me, but Sandra said May and Gail said by July'10. Sandra was out, so I'm hoping Gail is right. Although, I'd be a bit disappointed if I get different months :dohh:

Hey Foxy I had two readings (of sorts!) from Gail and both predictions were the same :thumbup:. She prediction June/July in my conception reading and because Gail was the only one to predict June I wanted clarification so I purchased `ask one question` reading and asked if I would find out I was preggers in June? She replied that the spirits indicated end of June/beginning of July! I am extremely hopeful for both Gails and Sandras reading! :happydance:

How do i get a gail reading? And how much are they? xx

goodmorning all how are you all today? those who are not wanting af this mth can u please send her to me lol i need a new cycle!

You can have her hon :witch: would you like me to gift wrap and mail her for you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol yeh a nice pink bow just make sure shes not too painfull lol

Deal :thumbup: but when you`ve done please dont send her back, send her on today another needy lady!

lol deal i dont want her back neither this next cycle is MY cycle

Deal :thumbup: but when you`ve done please dont send her back, send her on today another needy lady!

This cycle is MY cycle hon (hence me not wanting her back after!:haha:) am sure you will be able to find a deserving lady here on BnB to take her off your hands!

This cycle is MY cycle hon (hence me not wanting her back after!:haha:) am sure you will be able to find a deserving lady here on BnB to take her off your hands!

eeek so it is baby dust with extra sticky powder for you!

Well I know its not gonna be my month :haha: go for it girlies... wishing you both the best of luck and an extra extra sticky bean ;)

I've just ordered my Sandra reading, so I'm looking forward to hearing from her... my Jenny renny was wrong but will post them both when I hear back from this one!

Sandra is very lovely... I can't wait to hear what she tells you...

Good luck hun and deffo let us know :) We live for this stuff... :haha:

eeek so it is baby dust with extra sticky powder for you!

Yes please........I wouldnt mind oooooooh a few MILLIONS sacks full right now :haha:

Well I know its not gonna be my month :haha: go for it girlies... wishing you both the best of luck and an extra extra sticky bean ;)

Thanks Hopin..............but I think babydust can be recycled (am all for helping the environment!) so when I have achieved my sticky :baby: I will pass it back for you to use......or we can share if OH gets his arse together?:baby::thumbup:

Thanks Hopin..............but I think babydust can be recycled (am all for helping the environment!) so when I have achieved my sticky :baby: I will pass it back for you to use......or we can share if OH gets his arse together?:baby::thumbup:

i just red that as u can share oh together lol oh dear think i need sleep :haha:

i just red that as u can share oh together lol oh dear think i need sleep :haha:

Oh dear I think you do need :sleep: hon! I meant in relation to the babydust and Hopin`s OH getting his arse into :baby: making gear BUT I can see where you might get confused I suppose :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->