**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I had a mini reading and was pleased with it Gail. I think it's just a case of people wanting to hear as much info as they can cos it's such an emotive subject. We should just get one of your more indepth readings.

I've decided to use some overtime money to get another of your readings :) Just don't tell my OH :)

thanx ladies missed you all shame im back on negative terms was really excited about my bfp!!

gail i dunno who is going around saying people are unhappy with your readings i loved my reading and found it very personal!! and the majority of people i have spoke to are more than pleased with theirs too i liked mine from you best out of anyones and you did get my bfp right! sadly it is no more tho gutted but i might order another reading from you at end of month on pay day :hugs: x

Hello Everyone

My baby predictions are as follows:

Gail - :bfp: June/July :blue:

Anne Marie - :bfp: August :blue:

Jennifer - :bfp: July :blue:

Hope they are right

got your information added hun sorry it took me a while to do it...glad your here with us...:hugs:

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

got yours added to hun....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

please add me:

Hello Everyone

Gail - June/July

Anne Marie - August

Jennifer - July

Hope they are right

Sweetie, everyone just puts them on there signature.. but this thread is for Jenny Renny so MissyMoo will add you on her list... Good Luck hun... Seems there is going to be alot of June/July/August :bfp:

hun this is the Baby Perdiction thread not Jenny Renny thread....:winkwink:

hello ladies well im back again my :bfp: turnt into a mc :( so i need updating again

strawberry19

jenny - bfp in june as a boy

gail - bfp in the next 6-8 weeks so june/july and a boy conception

cheri: july and a girl!

serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girl

sandra gibbs says january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there and a little boy

thanks ladies xxx

hey hun I'm sooooo sorry hun for your loss I know its hard hun...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs: I have added your information I want you to look at it and see what you want me to take off or add hun and if I got your MC date wrong or if you want that off just let me know and I will correct it...and again I'm sorry hun...:hugs:

please add me:

Hello Everyone

Gail - June/July

Anne Marie - August

Jennifer - July

Hope they are right

Sweetie, everyone just puts them on there signature.. but this thread is for Jenny Renny so MissyMoo will add you on her list... Good Luck hun... Seems there is going to be alot of June/July/August :bfp:

okay, thanks

I think Hopin may have gotten a little confused. Frogger will be on later tonight or tomorrow and she should add you. Good luck! :hugs:

Sorry I'm having one of those memory loss days. I thought MissyMoo just puts the Jenny posting.. my bad... lol

its ok hun....:winkwink:

Thanks ladies, I try my best :)
The person who posted that has now changed it, it was a name error they didnt mean me, but they also just sent me an email saying she has heard first hand of many ladies from here not happy with my readings, as they are vague and very short, news to me, find that odd as so many return and thank me for all the extra details, maybe I should just put the conception month and year of each child as offered, (sigh) I do hate gossipy things, I dont understand the point in it, and dont like to be involved in it, negative energy isnt good for anyone,
all the best ladies, back to work for me............ xxxxxxxxxxx

ps if anyone isnt happy do let me know , although the pregnancy reading are advertised as offering date of conception, gender, I do add spirit messages, predictions, validations on the persons life and much more, aww well...........I havent heard any complaints myself, just seems a very unpleasant thing to email someone about.........perhaps foums arent for me ;) xxx

I am not sure who posted that. But everything I have ever said about you has been 100% positive! You have touched my heart! Your gift is a true blessing! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! :hugs:

I 2nd that what she said everything I have said also about you and your readings are 100% positive...you also Gail have touched my heart to...thanks for everything...and glad that your here with us...:hugs:

morning all not long up lol i slept in how are you all today?

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

got yours added to hun....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Thanks hun! Sorry you have been so busy! I know I have missed you! :hugs:

yeah you got date righ hun if we just shorten it all too

strawberry19
jenny - bfp in june as a boy

gail - bfp in the next 6-8 weeks so june/july and a boy conception

cheri: july and a girl!

serendipity july2010 conception month or month i find out in and predicted a girl

sandra gibbs says january for you as well as october, now i feel one of these will be conception and one due date, and the 18th 19th of a month will be really important as well there and a little boy

:bfp: on june 4th.. mc on june 13th

techincaly they are all still in for a chance if i conceive again soon

hi strawberry--im similar to you--i was on the januray thread--think u were too? i had a 6 wk MC on the 23rd of May --my 2nd MC...
Jenny predicted BFP in june from a cycle in june--edd march
Cheri predicted June as well either conceive, find out or EDD

in on cd27 now and with no positive test yet think i have missed the june boat--expecting AF soon--plz hurry!!
unless i catch next cycle....

havent had a gail---anyone know how much? and anyone have a link?thanks.xx

hi strawberry--im similar to you--i was on the januray thread--think u were too? i had a 6 wk MC on the 23rd of May --my 2nd MC...
Jenny predicted BFP in june from a cycle in june--edd march
Cheri predicted June as well either conceive, find out or EDD

in on cd27 now and with no positive test yet think i have missed the june boat--expecting AF soon--plz hurry!!
unless i catch next cycle....

havent had a gail---anyone know how much? and anyone have a link?thanks.xx

hey hun gails site is https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/
and costs £6.50

I got my mini email reading today, and although I felt it was maybe a bit short, it was wonderful but Gail caught on to exactly how I was feeling and have been feeling the past week, and I didn't mention any of it to her. She still sees that I will be pregnant by the end of August, but like the coneption reading does not give a date, so it could be anytime from this cycle, the next cycle or the cycle after that. I am completely hoping it is this cycle.

:hugs: sounds really positive hon! I felt my Gail reading was a little short too but totally related with it! The way I see it is that maybe the only thing for Gail to see was the imminent arrival of a baby that is wanted more than anything in the world and therefore words of many were simply not required. I have had two readings with Gail, one a straight forward question/answer but am very happy and have positive PMA that Gail will indeed be correct in her prediciton for me!

Hi Gail,

I posted this and I didnt mean it in an offensive way as this wasnt intended. I hope you didnt think I was been rude! I am very pleased with both of my readings which was why I left positive feedback!

maddlytcc nooo hun please dont worry, it wasnt in relation to that .....it was to a nasty email I had, Im fine with what anyone posts here good or bad, after all this is what your forums for and its great to hear all opinions honestly, dont ever feel you cant voice what you feel for a reading hun at all, my post wasnt in relation to any comments in posts :)))))

hmm just means somebody if going round saying things.. if i remember rightly i had an email back from sandra after her reading saying someone had told her i wasnt happy with it.. i was fine with it by the way!! and so did a few other ladies so something dodgy is going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->