**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning girls!!!

I hope you're all getting that bd pactice in! Lol

I too am still waiting on sandra, but as she didn't put an expected timescale on her site I'll just waiting and probably won't bother checking that email account til Monday now! These forums probably flooded her and doesn't know what's hit her! Lolol blah.

Morning Mushmouth,

Am still waiting too on Sandra! Think she is soooooo bogged down with all her requests, but her readings are def worth the wait :thumbup:

Thanks madly! I'm still looking forward to it. Poor woman, I bet she's not had time to even think!

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

got yours added to hun....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Thanks hun! Sorry you have been so busy! I know I have missed you! :hugs:

your welcome hun....awww I have missed you also...thanks for missing me....:winkwink::hugs: what have you been up to?...I'm just now sitting on the couch relaxing from a long days work....I was sooo ready for the weekend to start....did you have a good week....

I had a great week. It was very busy too. With this heat, it was a little crazy. :wacko: This weekend is a little busy as well with fathers day tomorrow. Today I am hoping to get to the pool with my oldest daughter and my mom and neice. Try and get some rays......
I hope everyone has a great day! I also ordered a 12 month reading (life and pregnancy) from Gail..... I can't wait until next week to see what she says! :coffee::haha:

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

got yours added to hun....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Thanks hun! Sorry you have been so busy! I know I have missed you! :hugs:

your welcome hun....awww I have missed you also...thanks for missing me....:winkwink::hugs: what have you been up to?...I'm just now sitting on the couch relaxing from a long days work....I was sooo ready for the weekend to start....did you have a good week....

I had a great week. It was very busy too. With this heat, it was a little crazy. :wacko: This weekend is a little busy as well with fathers day tomorrow. Today I am hoping to get to the pool with my oldest daughter and my mom and neice. Try and get some rays......
I hope everyone has a great day! I also ordered a 12 month reading (life and pregnancy) from Gail..... I can't wait until next week to see what she says! :coffee::haha:

good morning hun...hope you have loads of fun at the pool...yep the heat here is crazy also sooooo hot...I might get in our pool today with the kids not sure i'm going to try and get some cleaning around the house done today...my husband is planning on working on cleaning up the yard today and changing my break pads today also...You know I don't know what to get my husband for fathers day...have you gotten your hubby anything yet? have you seen Gails new listings on ebay she has the pregnancy & conception reading I guess its the full reading not the mini one and also her powerful fertility spell:dance: I think its around $14 something I think i'm going to get it I know I have gotten the fertility boost spell but its not as strong as her fertility spell one...and for the pregancy and conception reading it will tell me if I have anymore children I know that the mini one didn't share that information...I guess I need to go and start cooking breakfast:munch: and get started on cleaning up my house :dishes::laundry::hangwashing:I will try and catch up with you later tonight if your going to be on...have a wonderful day hun...sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

Morning girls!!!

I too am still waiting on sandra, but as she didn't put an expected timescale on her site I'll just waiting and probably won't bother checking that email account til Monday now! These forums probably flooded her and doesn't know what's hit her! Lolol blah.

good morning hun how are you doing?...I hope your not having to wait much longer for your sandra reading....hope you get it soon and can't wait to hear what she tells you...:winkwink:

I am not sure what I am getting my husband. He gets anything he wants and we just went out last weekend and got a lot of stuff for him then. My middle daughter got hiim some reeses peanut butter bups (Which he loves) and a card. I am not sure what the other 2 got him. :shrug: I will go out tonight and see what I can do. :blush: Nothing like the last minute shopper! :blush:
I hope you enjoy your day! :hugs:

Morning girls!!!

good morning hun how are you doing?...I hope your not having to wait much longer for your sandra reading....hope you get it soon and can't wait to hear what she tells you...:winkwink:

hey hun, I'm good! Finally into ttc after the mc! Whooop

I really can't wait too see what she says either, I'm quite impatient! Lol hope you're having a good weekend! :hugs:

Morning girls!!!

hey hun, I'm good! Finally into ttc after the mc! Whooop

I really can't wait too see what she says either, I'm quite impatient! Lol hope you're having a good weekend! :hugs:

so sorry hun about your mc :hugs: yep I'm the same I'm quite impatient myself I just bought the pregnancy anc conception reading & fertility spell from gail off of ebay and I know she doesn't work during the weekends so i know I have to wait until this coming up week to hear from her about it all so see that is killing me to wait also I know she has been sooo spot on with my mini reading with the stuff that she has picked up on and I'm soo excited to see what she tells me if I will have more children in the future and see if anything might have changed since last reading...hope you also have a great weekend to hun...:hugs:

Hey ladies how are you all? I wish it were pay day for me... got another week :( booo. Not that I need another reading mind... :| I'm feeling sort of confident about this cycle sometimes, and sometimes I'm thinking I'm imagining things. Some of my symptoms are so there though, then sometimes nothing... I'm due either wednesday, thursday or friday at the latest, today I am 10dpo and I used an OV stick, the line on it was like the line you get when you're getting towards the surge... so I'm going to try again tomorrow and see if it's darker, it may encourage me to buy a HPT, but I'm into my overdraft now until tuesday and don't know if i can bare to spend money I don't really have... When it may be just all in my head :(

Hey ladies how are you all? I wish it were pay day for me... got another week :( booo. Not that I need another reading mind... :| I'm feeling sort of confident about this cycle sometimes, and sometimes I'm thinking I'm imagining things. Some of my symptoms are so there though, then sometimes nothing... I'm due either wednesday, thursday or friday at the latest, today I am 10dpo and I used an OV stick, the line on it was like the line you get when you're getting towards the surge... so I'm going to try again tomorrow and see if it's darker, it may encourage me to buy a HPT, but I'm into my overdraft now until tuesday and don't know if i can bare to spend money I don't really have... When it may be just all in my head :(

Hi hon,

Am hoping this is a positive sign for your BFP! :thumbup:

Tell me about it.....skint this month already,catching up after an expensive few months :dohh:

I was checking out my readings and I think I am worthy of the crown `BABY PREDICTION ADDICTION`:rofl::rofl::rofl: this is what I have purchased so far:

Readings from:
Jenny
Gail x2
Anne-Marie
Amber
Sandra x2
Mary

A spell from the real green witch

Two spells and a rose quartz stone which has a spell cast upon it from Mia-Angel

and I have recently been for a reading with my regular psychic reader Diane

I think this is everything.................am not sure I need anymore :headspin:

Wow madly!!! Lolol

any word from your second sandra Reading?

wow madly :shock: haha

The worst thing is this is how they stand on which cycle I will concieve:

May

Sandra :nope:

June WHICH IS THIS CYCLE
Sandra
Gail
Diane

July
Jenny
Anne-Marie
Diane

August

Anne-Marie
Amber

AM STILL WAITING ON MARYS READING......SO WONDERING IF THIS WILL SWING IT EITHER WAY :wacko:

TOTALLY MADNESS I KNOW! AND IT JUST OCCURED IF SHE PREDICTS AUGUST THATS 3 A PIECE AND I WILL NEED ANOTHER READING :haha:

Hahahah oh dear it's worse than I thought... Your THIRD! Lol bless. Me either but it's no time compared to you

Oh dear...................got marys reading................and it says i will fall pregnant in next 9 months with a little boy ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Then a girl 4yrs later then a boy 5yrs after that! So four children in total yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dh will get a shock we are planning that #2 will complete our family?

Not sure what i think other than the reading was really lovely...........i have asked a few q`s so just waiting for reply!

evening all just had a bbq in the cold lol hope all are well xx

wow madly :shock: haha

The worst thing is this is how they stand on which cycle I will concieve:

May

Sandra :nope:

June WHICH IS THIS CYCLE
Sandra
Gail
Diane

July
Jenny
Anne-Marie
Diane

August

Anne-Marie
Amber

AM STILL WAITING ON MARYS READING......SO WONDERING IF THIS WILL SWING IT EITHER WAY :wacko:

TOTALLY MADNESS I KNOW! AND IT JUST OCCURED IF SHE PREDICTS AUGUST THATS 3 A PIECE AND I WILL NEED ANOTHER READING :haha:

hoping that this is your cycle hun to get your BFP....:happydance::hugs:

Oh dear...................got marys reading................and it says i will fall pregnant in next 9 months with a little boy ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Then a girl 4yrs later then a boy 5yrs after that! So four children in total yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dh will get a shock we are planning that #2 will complete our family?

Not sure what i think other than the reading was really lovely...........i have asked a few q`s so just waiting for reply!

wow 9 months later....:nope:maybe that lady doesn't know what she is talking about....... no its this cycle hun for you I feel it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->