**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

maddlytcc nooo hun please dont worry, it wasnt in relation to that .....it was to a nasty email I had, Im fine with what anyone posts here good or bad, after all this is what your forums for and its great to hear all opinions honestly, dont ever feel you cant voice what you feel for a reading hun at all, my post wasnt in relation to any comments in posts :)))))

Thank you Gail :hugs: was a little worried didnt mean it to sound rude was a genuine comment!

hmm just means somebody if going round saying things.. if i remember rightly i had an email back from sandra after her reading saying someone had told her i wasnt happy with it.. i was fine with it by the way!! and so did a few other ladies so something dodgy is going on

:thumbup: I agree the only thing I said which could have been taken in a bad way was the comment I just posted now to Gail, but I was been genuine and honestly meant what I said :shrug: something not right :shrug:

So on a lighter note :hugs:................it was payday today :thumbup: and I promised myself just ONE more splurge :dohh: So I have been lurking and mooching around and I just purchased a fertility and preganacy spell and Rose Quartz spell package from mia angel :happydance: Well it wasnt JUST ONE MORE exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but I couldnt resist :winkwink:

hmm just means somebody if going round saying things.. if i remember rightly i had an email back from sandra after her reading saying someone had told her i wasnt happy with it.. i was fine with it by the way!! and so did a few other ladies so something dodgy is going on

i also had a meail from sandra saying if i wasnt happy she willl refucnt me but guess what not heard anything bacl:growlmad:

:haha: girl you are too much... lol Maybe I'll try for another reading or spell next month... I'm out this month... JULY is lookin really good ;)

So on a lighter note :hugs:................it was payday today :thumbup: and I promised myself just ONE more splurge :dohh: So I have been lurking and mooching around and I just purchased a fertility and preganacy spell and Rose Quartz spell package from mia angel :happydance: Well it wasnt JUST ONE MORE exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but I couldnt resist :winkwink:

:haha: its payday for me too but im being good im taking faith in two readings that say the same thing just need this cycle to begin!

:haha: its payday for me too but im being good im taking faith in two readings that say the same thing just need this cycle to begin!

I am beyond help :rofl: lock me up and throw away the key!

do you want nice padded walls too? i knwo the perfect place:haha:

You ladies are too much! I guess I fall right into that same catagory. I am ready to purchase more readings......
As far as Sandra is concerned, I had asked her about the reading she gave me a while ago and I sent it on the 10th. She just responded the other day saying she would clarify it and that she was bogged down. So I guess we will see.......
Off to look at Gails site to see what I can get into.... LOL! :blush:

:wave: Sandra will answer soon, sounds like she is mega swamped... I really like her, shes so nice and helpful... :)

Hey I was thinking the same, nice padded room. but I prefer a window... lol

Me and OH are on speaking terms... I wonder IF I can lure him over... I'm ov... hehehe

do you want nice padded walls too? i knwo the perfect place:haha:

YES PLEASE THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! I NEED HELP FOR MY OWN SANITY TTC IS EVAPOURATING WHAT LITTLE I HAD LEFT :haha:

You ladies are too much! I guess I fall right into that same catagory. I am ready to purchase more readings......
As far as Sandra is concerned, I had asked her about the reading she gave me a while ago and I sent it on the 10th. She just responded the other day saying she would clarify it and that she was bogged down. So I guess we will see.......
Off to look at Gails site to see what I can get into.... LOL! :blush:

OOOOOOOOOOOH I hope she gets back real soon, am waiting on info from Sandra too but havent even had an email saying `will get back just real busy` its only what I am understanding from you Ladies on here! Although now I have my Mia spells undergoing and am sure Sandra will be in touch as soon as! Cant Wait!:happydance:

:wave: Sandra will answer soon, sounds like she is mega swamped... I really like her, shes so nice and helpful... :)

Me and OH are on speaking terms... I wonder IF I can lure him over... I'm ov... hehehe

LURE LURE LURE LURE LURE! :haha: THINK :baby: & :bfp:

IT ONLY TAKE ONE/OR TWO LITTLE :spermy: AND A QUICK :sex: :winkwink::winkwink:

I am such a naughty girl................how shocking! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah Frogger if you can add mine that would be great.
Jenny- Aug/Sept :bfp: twins :blue: :pink:
Gail- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Anne Marie- Aug/ :bfp: :blue:
Sandra- July/ :bfp: :pink: (I am unsure about her reading but she has never got back to me. So I am interpreting this)
Amber- Jan 2011/ :bfp: :yellow:
Cheri- Aug/ :bfp: :pink:

Thanks! :hugs:

got yours added to hun....:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Thanks hun! Sorry you have been so busy! I know I have missed you! :hugs:

your welcome hun....awww I have missed you also...thanks for missing me....:winkwink::hugs: what have you been up to?...I'm just now sitting on the couch relaxing from a long days work....I was sooo ready for the weekend to start....did you have a good week....

Morning girls!!!

I hope you're all getting that bd pactice in! Lol

I too am still waiting on sandra, but as she didn't put an expected timescale on her site I'll just waiting and probably won't bother checking that email account til Monday now! These forums probably flooded her and doesn't know what's hit her! Lolol blah.

morning ladies still waiting for af shes obviously decided to be longer this cycle:dohh: off out to view a hall for mums suprise party next june hopefullly by then she will have at least one grnadchild what both me and my sister know how much she wants

morning ladies still waiting for af shes obviously decided to be longer this cycle:dohh: off out to view a hall for mums suprise party next june hopefullly by then she will have at least one grnadchild what both me and my sister know how much she wants

:thumbup: of course she will hon! Me this cycle you next right, thought that was the deal? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->