Baby rice in a bottle, HELP!

Yes, we've gone through 2 boxes in 3 days.. and she's had 3.. :rofl:

Love the fact that you've all tried them :rofl:

I've got some organix finger shaped rusks...reckon they're as good as farleys?! x

My OH just walked by and peeked on the screen saying, "What about Rusks? Are you getting some Rusks?? I want Rusks!!"

:rofl:

Sam's Mama! I just got back from my "vacation" and I took a picture just for you!! It features my baby child. In green! Lots of green!

I fed Colton through a bottle, first his cereal, then started his food through it. Of course I started feeding him at 9-10 weeks and he did good on, no choking. But at 3 months I switched him to a spoon and after a few days (probably around 4-5) he was doing good.
Of course he always acts like he is starving though. He will eat a whole 4oz Stage 2 jar and still open his mouth for more :dohh: looking at you like "Where the hell are you going with that jar?" when I get up to throw it away! :rofl:

Oh BTW.. I fed Colton through a "feeder bottle"
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017359UA?smid=A2ZZGD0WFH5CWA&tag=dealtime-baby-20&linkCode=asn
It was the bottle on the left (small one.. 2oz) and it has a suctioning thing in the bottom that comes up as they suck (and you can push it to get the food to the top of the nipple) so that they do not suck in any air, also the hole was a bit bigger so I didn't have to worry about "cutting" any of his bottle nipples in any way (and making it to big,small,etc). I never feed him out of any bottle except that feeder one.

However, I just noticed you can buy different nipples to go on your own bottles. Even Dr. Browns sells a "Y-cut Cereal Nipple"
https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Browns-Silicone-Cut-Standard/dp/B00005BYUS/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_text_b

Mmmm - you've just reminded me we have rusks ......:rofl:

you've all made me want rusks, i've never had them, even as a baby/child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->