baby shower blues

butterbaby

Reaction score
So I went to a baby shower today for a friend who is due in about a week. Watching her open all the gifts I got that longing for a baby...and no, I'm not just interested in the material aspects. It didn't help there was the cutest 6 month old there. I definitely feel like I'm ready for this chapter of life and even though we're going to TTC in just a few months I feel like I need it to happen yesterday. To add to the fun, AF is late and toying with my emotions. I feel so stupid, but on the way home from the shower I was tearing up thinking about how much I want a baby. I mentioned in another post that I just feel like I'm in limbo right now, waiting for the next step and it is tough. Just needed to vent.

I feel exactly the same! I've almost been in tears today seeing other people with their babies whilst out and about & I just feel more than ready for it now!! I can't stop my feelings, I just needit now! I've never felt more ready about something as I do about having a baby!! I constantly think about it!!

I completely understand. I'm so ready and so impatient to start trying. I also feel like I'm in a limbo - just waiting and waiting. I have a baby shower to go to in two weeks that I'm definitely not going to miss (it's for my younger brother and his girlfriend) but I'm pretty sure I'll probably cry after. :nope: Waiting is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->