Baby shower help!

vs011

Reaction score
Hi I need help. I need to plan a fun activity for a baby shower coming up, like a game for the attendees. In this case it is for a coworker and in a work day setting. We know the gender is boy. There will be cake and one large gift. But i also need some activity ideas so we dont all just sit there, and the males in the team will be slightly bored. Please help!

I'm a big fan of the dirty diaper game. Melt different candy bars in to diapers, number the diapers, and guests guess what candy bar it is. Some people thinks its gross, sniffing diapers. (Note: don't melt the candy after putting in the diaper in the microwave, I've seen the diaper start on fire!).

Or, name that tune, play clips of songs with "baby" in the title and have guests guess the song and artist.

I'm a big fan of the dirty diaper game. Melt different candy bars in to diapers, number the diapers, and guests guess what candy bar it is. Some people thinks its gross, sniffing diapers. (Note: don't melt the candy after putting in the diaper in the microwave, I've seen the diaper start on fire!).

Or, name that tune, play clips of songs with "baby" in the title and have guests guess the song and artist.

I've heard of the dirty diaper game but probably not something I want to play around my coworkers. The song game is a nice idea though. I will add it to the list.

I dont know the name of the game but basically your two teams of two at a time, and one must use toilet roll to wrap around the other and make the best looking 'toilet roll nappy' first one to finish wins! It was a good laugh at my friends baby shower

Similar to the dirty diaper game but maybe more suitable, i once went to a baby shower an there was a random selection of baby jar foods, and it was blind folded tasting to guess what food it was. Was quite fun :)

I also went to one where everyone had to bring a baby picture with them to stick on a board and you had to guess who was who on a little work sheet type of thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->