baby shower..

C

cwoodbaby

I am having my baby shower at 21 weeks. Is that way too soon? I have to do it because one of my best friends is leaving like right after that weekend.. What do you guys think about this? I really don't want to have the baby shower with out her :wacko:

I'm doing the same Hun. I'll be like 26 weeks normally people have it at 30 something weeks.. My best friend moves in the first week of July.. She's planning the bbyshower so I'm glad I'll atleast know the sex by then!! I think once you've gotten half way it's fine to have your shower. Some games don't work well that early but you can do others:)

Sounds like good timing to me...you'll be far enough along that people can say "oooh, baby tummy!" but not so huge that you have difficulty moving :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's a lot sooner than many people have showers, but you have a reason. It's your shower, so I wouldn't be concerned about not having it simply because someone else might think it's too early. I'd hate for my best friend not to be at my shower (I don't want a shower though), so I don't blame you. It's not like you're just 12 weeks along and rushing to have a shower so you can have all the attention and receive a bunch of gifts you won't use for months and months.

I think thats fine. Its better to have the people you want there, make it more enjoyable. I'm not having mine till 35 weeks but thats because all my friends are busy at uni until then.

I want to have mine fairly early, because sometimes you can go into labour early then miss out! That would suck!

im thinking around 30-35 weeks is a good time to have a shower..but before then is okay too if u have a reason behind it :)
any llater than 35 weeks would be pushing it a little bit too far for my liking..

I dont think its too early, theres no set time on it :flower:

It's up to you when you have your baby shower.

im going to do mine in July as i dont want to be huge and ill be starting my daycare shortly after and i dont want to plan my shower and be working full time lol so I will be like 27 weeks but as long as u know the sex or are to the pt that u could know if u wanted then i think ur safe! and u have great reasoning! do u have a theme picked out yet??

One of my friends had hers at 36 weeks... she was huuuge, and she had it outside in the middle of July! She was absolutely miserable. So I would say sooner is better, any time after you find out the sex (if you're going to). :)

Yeah my sister and best friend are planning it. I think they decided on rubber ducks lol

i had mine at 32 weeks, earlier than most people i know but personally i thought it was perfect timing. i myself couldn't wait until 36 weeks or later, i like to have things well ahead of time cuz you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->