baby stopped develloping at 9+2... pg 9: its finally over... one month later.

I am so sorry that you have been in so much pain :hugs:

I'm so so SO sorry you have to go through this!! :hugs:
You're in my thoughts and prayers!

So sorry Hannah :cry::cry: I hope you are able to get some rest now :hugs:

oh my goodness, what a terrible thing you are going through. i am so sorry for your pain and your loss and i'm sending lots of positive thoughts, prayers & hugs your way

ouchies!!! i hope you're feeling a bit better today... did you get some sleep/rest?

and i take it you saw what you didn't want to see? sorry if you did, hope you can give
that a place somewhere, mentally i mean.

get plenty of rest and don't rush recovering from this

(((( big hugs ))))

Hugs to you. Hope your physical recovery is quick. Emotionally, take all the time you need. xxx

oh hannah, im sorry you had to opt for the natural way when you didn't want to see - but at least the worst physical pain is over for you now. take time to heal and take good care of yourself. xxx

thanks for all the support, ladies... i managed to sleep some yesterday afternoon and lots last night. dh has been taking good care of me and spoiling me with treats and chocolate. the cramps have ranged from very slight to a little worse than af cramps, and the bleeding has been very light since i passed the tissue yesterday morning. i've been taking the morphine (which is gone now... boo!) and tylenol for the pain and am loving my heating pad too.

emotionally i'm trying not to think of what i saw... saw it only briefly and when i realised what it was i stopped looking and tried to make it go fast. the memory of the pain is also pretty awful and scary... i just keep telling myself that i must have a hint of what early labour pains are now.

i'm taking today laying on the couch again then tomorrow night i'm going to go to my brother's birthday dinner out. i want to go so i'll take it easy, dh will drive and we're obviously not going out to the bar after, just coming home. i know my bro told some of his friends we were pregnant, don't know if anyone who will be out tomorrow knows and i really hope they don't ask!!

otherwise i feel like i'm ready to look forward now, i'm obviously still sorry that i'm not pregnant anymore, but am not as broken up about it as i thought i might still be at this point... i'm confident that i'll get pregnant again soon in the new year and have decided not to test until i'm like 2 weeks late for my period as i don't want to know if i have a chemical or an early mc. i feel some closure now that my body is resetting itself. i'm going to enjoy my holidays and then get back to baby making in 2010.

thanks again for all your kind words here... it has helped so much during this difficult time. you ladies are wonderful! :hugs: :flower: :kiss:

Hi Hannah

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss and that you've been on this emotional and physical rollercoaster this week. My heart was in my mouth reading through your thread, even before I got to the part about your natural miscarraige! I was about to post how pleased I was you'd opted for the D&C instead since you were worried about what you'd see if you went the medical route and then low and behold there it was that you'd had to go through it naturally anway.

My heart goes out to you that you had so much twoing and froing, especially in ER, but am so glad that you started bleeding in the end as it sounded like the cramps you were having were getting unbearable leading up to it. I don't have anything to compare this to other than natural labour, as opted for an ERPC with my mmc 2.5 wks ago. I do hope you have a speedy recovery and hope to see you over in wtt and ttc v. soon. I hope to move over end of Jan/early Feb.

xxx

I'm glad the physical part of this ordeal is over for you now and that you're dealing with the emotional side of it quite well considering. Make sure to tell your dh that he's made me happy that he's taking such good care of you. I hope you get to enjoy your vacation somewhat and can't wait to see you in ttc and first tri again in 2010.

beanie... it is so hard to decide what to do when you're in the middle of a mc! i value getting to be involved in choosing how you want your health taking care of, but part of me just wanted to be told what to do. its hardly a time when making a decision is easy, even with all the information we have available to us... just too emotional.

kari, i told dh and he looked pretty pleased with himself lol. he's been so awesome this last week etc...

so the last couple of days the cramping comes and goes... from about a 1 or 2/10 up to 4/10 in pain just before the bleeding gets a bit heavier for a short time. does that make sense? is that normal? from what i've read, it is ok for cramps and bleeding to come and go so i'm trying to let everything take its course without overanalysing it.

tomorrow is my follow up scan. i have to go back to the emerg room to wait to see a doc after the scan, so that should be a fun morning of waiting around... at least i'll have the peace of mind to know i've had some follow up before i go on my vacation after xmas. i'll be a 6 hr flight from home, so i want to know i'm in top shape!

will update again tomorrow after my dr appt... fx'd he says that most of the lining of my uterus is gone and that all the tissue has been passed! i want this behind me!!

xxx

UGH!! so another whole day in the emergency room in order to hear that there are some retained products and that i have to take the pills again... sigh. so i got some better pain killers and here i am once more waiting and waiting for this to be OVER with! i am so sick of being in limbo and i just want this behind me... hopefully i will be able to sleep this time, but if not i'll be back here tonight again i'm sure. otherwise i'm going to try and play some call of duty and take my mind off of things.... le sigh.

:hugs: I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with it, Hannah76. I hope things get resolved soon and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Oh Hannah- Im soo sorry that you have had a horrible and emotionally roller coaster!! I hope you feel better. My heart goes out to you and your DH. :hugs:

thanks ladies... luckily the pain isn't nearly as bad this time... due to either the new pain killers or else the fact that most of the tissue and clots etc have been passed already. either way i'm thankful for myself as well as dh that it isn't as bad this time. i'm not sure he could cope with seeing me in pain much more... that's what's been hardest on him, but bless him for spending another whole day in the ER with me and then going to get my prescription... he's the best!!

ok, i'm pretty sure that i passed that pesky peice of "retained product" just now... dr said to look for something about 1.5 cm and that's about the size of what i just saw. pleeeaaaasssse let this be it... i'm still going to take the 2nd dose of pills tomorrow night just in case, but i'm feeling hopeful. something feels different now... ??

I hope this whole terrible ordeal is over for you very soon. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this......not only once but twice! Hope you're holding up okay!!

So sorry you're having such a terrible time Hannah. I really hope it's over now xx

Have only just caught up with your thead didn't realise you'd had to go back. I am so sorry you've had such a bad experience but just pleased for you now it sounds like this is it. Take it easy and hopefully you'll be fighting fit for you hol so you can get some proper R&R.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->