baby stopped develloping at 9+2... pg 9: its finally over... one month later.

Hey hun. Haven't talked to you in awhile. I just wanted to see how you were doing. xoxo

nah, don't think you need a scan then
i'd definatly skip it if it would mean sitting around and wait for results...
how come it takes so long??? the person doing the scan can tell you what they see right?
i'd ask them for your results from last time, if you want to know them that is, they should
be in your file, easy access, if they make you wait for hours for that too... pls allow me to come and smack them?

omg... its finally over. the bleeding has stopped for the last few days so i can officially say i'm back to ttc and not going through a mc anymore!! what a releif to have that experience behind me... the longest month of my life for sure. i think i will skip the scan and sitting in emergency to see the gyn this week... i feel fine and the bleedign has stopped so what are they going to tell me that i don't know?

thank you SO much for your support the last month, ladies... i don't know how i would have gotten through this without this part of bnb.

big :hugs: to everyone on here :hugs::hugs::hugs:!!!

Hannah- glad to hear its finally over! So are you going back to your journal now to follow you again? Love the idea of no temping or OPK maybe next cycle I will give that a shot!

soooooo glad its all over for u babe :) its such a traumatic time. lov n hugs caz x x x x

So glad its finally over for you, honey! :hugs: Enjoy the relaxed method! I'm hoping it leads you to a quick and sticky :bfp:!

I'm so sorry for your loss but am so relieved that it's over. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get your sticky bean very soon! Take good care of yourself, I'll be thinking of you! :hugs:

Good news Hannah, all the best with TTC, be sure to keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->