baby stopped develloping at 9+2... pg 9: its finally over... one month later.

Hi

hoping that this is it; I had a very tiny piece of retained products with my mmc but it passed naturally I think a couple of days after my first scan then the second one was all fine. Hope you never have to go through this again

Soph xx

hi hannah, just wanted to check you are ok, you've had such a hard time of it too.. take care, and let us know how you're doing xx

may it all ease down now... it's been quite the ride...

i find it's emotionally draining if it keeps going on and on
so i really hope you get to enjoy the holidays as much as you can

hi ladies... just a quick note to tell you that i went to the hospital again and had another ultrasound - looks like there were some clots left, but the doc didn't think they were retained products as my bleeding has been a light flow and dark red in colour. my mom decided to come down a day early to take care of me as she could tell how drained i was and how much this all suxass...

so i'm still bleeding though not much at all... sigh... hoping its all over for the new year now. at least i'm off across the country tomorrow for a week's trip seeing the inlaws. should be nice being on vacation to take my mind off of things for a while... i'm still kinda upset and emotional about things, was crushed to see in the scan that there were still things to come out as the bleeding had stopped that day. i'm ready to stop crying now and stop thinking about the m/c, but its impossible when i'm still reminded of it every time i go to the bathroom..................................

hope you ladies had/are having lovely holidays with your loved ones x x x take care and check up on you soon.

:hugs: Hannah you are in my prayers! I hope your vacation gives you some time to relax and have fun. By the time I talk to you next, hopefully your body is on to a new cycle.

I'm sorry this has been so draining for you. I think this vacation will do you good. Talk to you when you get back!

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas break and getting lots of R&R. xxx

Hey honey, I am sorry that you have been having such a bad experience. I hope that you are able to get some much needed rest and relaxation on your vacation. I am thinking of you :hugs:

am thinking of you hannah - take care xxx

hey, first evening with internet in our new home, just dropping by to see how you are doing!
(((hugs)))

and happy new year!!!

hi ladies... i'm still on vacation and enjoying the retail therapy greatly! takes my mind off things much more than if i'd stayed home for sure. i'm still bleeding though very lightly, so i can deal with that if its almost over. a couple of times in the week i've woken up to a small gush of blood (fills a pany liner) then passed a clot (sorry if tmi) of maybe a couple of tablespoons, but then it goes back to light spotting so i feel confident that there aren't any more products in there, just a bit of clotted blood.

dh and i had lovin for the first time in almost a month this week! that's how long its been since we got the bad news and i was in no mood for it at all since then. now my body is feeling somewhat normal again... nice feeling. i just can't wait to be pregnant again!!! i was so ready for that stage of my life. i have good days and also bad days still when i feel so sad and angry that i mc'd... i think i will feel that way until i am pregnant again. hopefully it won't take long........

happy new year ladies, in case i'm not back on for a couple of days... may we all be pregnant quickly in 2010 with sticky beans!!!

Can wait to have you as a TTC buddy!! Hope you can start soon!!! Happy New Years!

hi ladies... so i'm STILL spotting!! is this normal after 3 weeks? its brown/dark red and just light, but still soooooo annoying that this isn't over yet. i want to move on already!!!!! in the last couple of days its like a big glob of ewcm with brown/dark red streaks in it... anyone heard of this before? mostly i only see it in the morning then nothing the rest of the day or hardly.

i told one of my good friends who lives out of town yesterday. i managed not to cry but was shaking when i went through all i'd been through... she was super supportive, and said that she has lots of other friends who've miscarried and they all got pregnant quickly afterwards so that made me feel good. i had intended on calling our other good friend in her town but i was just spent after that one call. i'll try again tonight... it is still so hard to talk about. i feel mostly alright, except when i talk about the mc i start to get emotional and shaky..... on the bright side i am thinking more positively about ttc... knowing how easy it was to get pregnant the first time makes me hopeful that it will happen again soon. we only tried 4 months and the cycle i did get pregnant, i didn' have any pre-seed, didn't do the pillow under the bum and didn't do it missionary. so that's hopeful!

Hey, sorry for your loss *hugs*

I'd probably go to the doc if you're still bleeding..or take a test and if it's still positive..deffo go!

I was spotting from January to April last year...went to the hospital and they refused to scan as it was only a light positive (was referred by gp)...in April i'd had enough and they found retained products...nice! It's probably not the same for you...it was constant light spotting for me...but best to be sure..then you can definitely start TTC! xx

It's been 3 weeks today since i lost Charlie. I am still spotting, but hardly at all today so hopefully tomorrow it will be gone. I did a IC test yesterday which has the faintest shadow on it, definitely fainter than earlier this week.

I told myself if i was still spotting by the weekend i would make an appointment at my doctors.

Hope it finishes for you soon, like you, i'm keen to get back in the game xxx

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, Hannah. My pregnancy was only 5 weeks and I had to have the methotrexate shot. Since it was very early with very low betas, I started bleeding in less than a week. It was very light and bright red for five days. After that it's been very light spotting with small brown bits for seven days now. So that's 12 days (so far) of stuff coming out from a very early pregnancy.

From what I've read, it seems miscarriage bleeding tends to drag out a bit unlike a regular period. As far as there still being some retained products? I don't know but if it's a concern, perhaps you could ask for another scan?

Hang in there, Hannah. :hugs: You will get through this and you have a lot of support, both here and with your DH & friends. I think it's a great sign that you were able to get pregnant in four months. :happydance: I'm sending you healing vibes and I hope you can feel them.

i feel your pain... i'm still bleeding as well, i lost count, but let me check...

i'm on 31 days now...
the first week was heavy and painful, then the 3 weeks following was more spotting,
some days a bit heavier than others but really not much at all.
mine was mostly brown with red streaks and like you mentionned too, last week
i noticed some eggwhite mucus consistency in the mix as well.
then last sunday i started bleeding again, i think i now have a period, a real one, i hope so

i mentionned the bleeding to my gyn every time (last time i went i had been bleeding for over 3 weeks)
and he said it was normal, and it's fine as long as i don't have cramps.

have they been checking your levels? are they dropping just fine?

thanks so much ladies... i'm not really concerned about the bleeding as it keeps getting lighter and there isn't any red blood indicating retained products, and there are no cramps... i guess i'm just more annoyed than anything!! i wanted to make sure other women also bled this long and that i wasn't a freak.

i forgot to mention that i have a scan booked for next week at the hospital again.. sigh. i rescheduled it from this week to next as i didn't want to go in and hear "its almost over honey, hang in there!" i don't want to waste any more time there unless i think there's a problem, or until i'm pretty sure they're going to say its all over. question: do i NEED to have a scan if my bleeding peters out then stops and i don't feel like there are any complications? the reason i ask is that i am being followed through emerg and i'll have a scheduled scan, but to see the doc and get results i have to wait in emer for like 6 hrs or something... argghhh... so annoying and would bring back all those memories. the doc said i didn't HAVE to come back but booked me one for peace of mind.

any advice? its on thu afternoon next week so i'm HOPING the bleeding will be done as it will be 4 wks since i first started bleeding and took the pills for the medical mc. thx.

oh, and they took some blood once but didn't say anything about it... i haven't poas'd recently, but maybe i'll be brave enough tomorrow morning. i just don't know if i can bare to see a positive result... we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->