Baby Talk

Missy0314

Reaction score
I'm done waiting. Everywhere I turn I swear I see a baby or something to do with pregnancy. Pampers sent me coupons--torture.

What are the best ways to drop sign/hints?

im not that great at being subtle. I just flat out told my husband about my baby fever! lol

Haha like "So how was your day? Want something to drink? Let's talk about babie. Pass the ketchup please." I can see mysels doing that.

I haven't found that subtle works. Just bring it up in conversation and have a real conversation about it, in person. He might surprise you. My OH did.

I'm as subtle as being hit with a brick. Although I think you need to be careful not to nag, nagging is a sure way to make men shut down and not listen

I'd be upfront and broach the subject with him. You never know, he might be thinking along the same lines

Men don't do well with subtle hints, you have to be straightforward with them or it just goes right over their heads. :haha:

I was upfront with DF about baby fever before DS and he surprised me by letting me know that he was just as broody as I was! Your OH might surprise you as well.

I've also started talking to DF about when I want to have our next one and baby names I like and things that I'd like to get done before we have our next child and he's been very sensitive of my feelings and contributes to the conversation. I try not to bring it up too much though as I don't want to sound like a nag. :blush:

I just kept bringing it up until he was ready to have that conversation cause he would never have brought it up

Tell me about it.. I have been making this really cute baby shower gift/ diaper cake for my sister-in-law.. and I'm staring at it everyday until I send it off. And that's just aside from everyone else I know that has upcoming showers.. Ugh :brat: It's torture!! But our time will come!

I would honestly just sit down and talk to him. It's important that he's on the same page as you! Wait for a baby in a show or commercial to come on or something as a way to start the convo.. lol Idk but you definitely should discuss it & get on the same page! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->