Baby want to come early...UPDATE page 3 -Hermione has arrived :)

i was like u baby wanted and did come early but at a good age not like in the beginging of my problem i was dialaited 3 cmt at 21 weeks wwas scared to death but finaly made it my water broke at 32 i made it to 34 i didnt have infection or any thing they just dont wait more then that peirod just in case of developing a infication at 34 they indusced me and my baby was here early she just wanted to see me i gess lol dot worry think positive i was in and out of the hospital my baby wasnt soposed to make it but she bet all the odds i was 3 cmt dialted at 21 and made it to 24 weeks and dialted to 4 and last but not least i broke my water at 32 and dailted to 6 cmt and stayed till 34 they induce me then january 1 2012 3:30 a.m and i delivered 10:27 a.m dont worry

Hi girls,

Baby Hermione, was born Saturday at 13.53 by emergency csection. I was having sharp pains for most of the night which weren't thought to be contractions but they did think it was the start of an infection brewing and thought it safer to get the baby out. CRP levels had also risen and the waters had a slight green tinge to them.

She was born at 30+3 weeks, 2 weeks 3 days after PPROM. She weighs 3lb 9oz and is dong well. She had oxygen for about 6 hours or so and has been breathing without assistance ever since. She has a feeding tube and appears to be taking milk ok, she has taken some directly from a syringe as well.

Feel extremely blessed and hoping that she continues to do as well as she is now. I'm sure I'll hav heaps of questions over the coming weeks/months.

Xxx

Aww fantastic news. Congratulations and well done. She sounds like she is doing wonderfully. Xx

Congratulations sounds like your little girl is doing well.

Looking forward to seeing pictures x

Congratulations! Xxxx

Massive congrats and beautiful name for ur little miracle xx

congratulations hope all comtinues to go smoothly for you xx

or lovely congratulations on you baby girl, hope she and yourself are doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->