Baby wearing mums...

M

masi

What slings/carriers do you have?? And do any of you just use these, and do without a pram. I have an old carrier, and use that much more than my pram, and i've also just ordered a mini monkey sling.:happydance:
Which are the best?? I quite fancy getting a wrap style one also.

i just have this one:

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

tbh don't use it that often, but when i do i use it without the pram :) when we have another one, i would def, invest in a sling and or wrap, they look excellent :)

I have one like princess bump... but since its so cold I dont go out much... when I do it is to the shopping mall and the stroller is much handier. I have a wrap around sling too but I hated it, I think just because it is so big and im not.

i have two, one i used when he was little its a infantini front carrier, I used it in the summer when it was boiling, then i switched to a long material wrap sling which you can do a million things with, i still use it from time to time, but my baby is very heavy ( at almost 10 kilos), I would like to buy a baby bjorn active next time too.

i would recommend a moby wrap!! i love mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->