Baby Worst Buys

Bath, changing unit/ changing mat, door bouncer, the list could go on, and on.

We paid about £80 for a baby moniter because OH insisted we got one with a temp measurer and a 2 way talking thingy. We've used it twice. Total waste of money.

xxx

Baby monitor was a waste of money.

Baby swing - my babies hated to be in it when swinging but were fine when I used it to feed them.

Playpen - my babies hated to be in it.

Baby carrier - Can't remember the brand of it but was a pain in the arse to use and try and get baby into it with all these adjustments on the straps etc.

I used my monitor until I picked up the neighbours! :shock:

I havn't used my monitor yet but now I'm worried I'm gonna pick up next doors twins!

Aventi manual breast pump was another for me.

I used my monitor until I picked up the neighbours! :shock:
That smilie didn't look good :rofl:

:rofl: the neighbour has a 90 year old mother and thats why they were using the monitor :lol: but I could listen in when her carers went into her in the morning to dress her and of course they done non-stop gossiping:rofl: obviously I never told the neighbours:happydance: so I listen in every now and then:blush:

Not exactly baby as such but for when they potty train, a musical potty

SHUUUUUUUTT UPPP, its goes even when DD isnt using potty! All the freaking time!

Nappy bin......urgh. They seem a good idea but they bloody stink!! I prefer nappy bags and a wheelie bin!!

I agree teh special nappy bin you have to buy exspensive bag rolls to fit in, the baby room stinks and you have to take it out each time, so why not just buy a normal bin and use old tesco bags!

i agree - my bloody nappy wrappy - useless! useless! useless thing!

bumbo seat
play gym ( he had really bad reflux and wouldnt lie down)
a high chair that had a toy on it (which i cut of lol)
changing mat
too much toys
and much more i cnt think of lol

Baby Monitor for me, i never use it :blush:
Yer we wouldn't use one if it wasn't for the fact we have one with a sensor mat - you can turn it on for just the use of the m at and thats all we do.

:D

Ours is the same, we have never even used the hand held monitor part... just the sensor. I still conider it a great buy though, so reassuring!!

My Worst buys were probably the $50 ocean wonders baby bath that we used 2 times, and my medela swing breast pump that I paid $225 for and used it maybe 5 times.

Tommee Tippee Breast pump - I can't breast feed even though I wanted to due to the medication I take.
Luckily it was only £5 when Asda had the baby event on, but still, that was a waste of money.

Luckily that's it, so far....

My worst buy was my baby bath. It looked so good when i brought it but when i went to use it it was impractical
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->