Baby Worst Buys

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles.

Primaxx Baby Bag (sling)

Bottle warmer

baby bath/changing table thing..... hardly used it as harry wasnt in the baby bath for long and didnt use the changing table bit i just got him changed on my bed,plus it was really massive and took up so much of the bedroom!!
its now at the back of the garage collecting dust!

interesting....think I will leave the bottle warmer out of my list now, seems like it wastes a lot of time. great thread! xxx

dont buy a quick msart buggy, it really is the worst buggy I have ever had and I've had lots x

if you buy a pram that comes with detachable carrycot, use it as a moses basket too

highchair, as once the youngest seen her big sister is a booster seat she didnt want in her highchair anymore, a booster seat saves you lots of money as tey are cheap, take up less space, they come with a detachable tray to use as a highchair, and you can take them on your hols

the summer infant 3 stage super seat it looks all cheap and plasticy toys dont fit in it properly and just pop out baby couldnt reach the toys i took it back and got the cheaper bumbo tht i should have got in the first place i was really dissapointed with this

baby bath
tommee tippee bottles
little angels shampoo​

For us its been...
bottles and the 38243859 dummies Ive bought b/c she refused them ALL :doh:
baby ugg boots 0-6months so far they still fall off her but theyll prob do okay for autumn and winter coming up!
babasling - she looked so uncomfy in it and just screamed when she was in it lol so Ive never used it
the fisherprice bottle warming flask thing.. she never used a bottle
gro egg thermometre

ummm thats it i think. most of the things ive bought ive used them all lots.

God i loved my baby bath. she just went in the big bath this week! Its one on a stand though so it doesnt knacker my back. I also use my monitor everyday and everynight!

Soothers - Elyse hates them, she took them the first couple weeks so one pack would have been fine but I bought like 10 total and I got at least 10 as gifts :dohh:

Playtex Nurser bottles - Elyse wouldn't take them after she got used to the smaller nipples they had at the hospital

8oz bottles - Elyse isn't taking these yet and I think we'll be starting rice cereal in a few weeks :dohh:

Bottle warmer - I hate using it.. find it takes a long time, so I have to be a step ahead of Elyse and start it before she's giving hunger cues or she's worked up before it's ready and I don't find it gets the bottle warm enough. It says you can use it for baby food but I don't see how you could.

for me it would have to be this mobile https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3495430/Trail/searchtext>COT+MOBILE.htm it was too top heavy and would lean too much while atatched to the crib. managed to get a refund on it though yay

Definatley the bottle warmer, even though we only use one bottle a day, its always at room temp but even if we did heat it it would be done in the microwave.

Baba sling. Couldnt work it out at all and Meadow hated it.

bumbo - rhys hates it and looks uncomfy got no-where to store it.

babyswing - he cries after a few minutes

Alex does't like his Bumbo either - keeps trying to throw himself out of it - which doesn't look particularly safe! Also the manual breast pump was a complete waste of money, i couldn't get a drop out with it, I hired an electric one which worked so much better.

Definately my cot top changer that fits on top of the cot. I have used it once! The same for the changing mat, its so much easier to change her on my lap!

I had a heffer (9lb 14oz) & baby outgrew moses basket at 6 weeks.

As an alternative to moses basket fitted sheets, pop mattress into a pillowcase & fold over excess material at one end, you get a snug fit, just like a fitted sheet.

bottle warmer,
bumbo- though makes a great hat for dressing up,
cuddledry apron thingy- such a faff,
changing unit- much easier to bung a mat on the floor,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583