Baby?

We do :) now we just need a little one!
Are you and your SO excited about this process? You don't have a journal for me to read :)

I haven't looked at the journals page, I should check it out, and read yours! I guess I just figured no one really knows me or cares enough to read a journal of mine if I made one. Plus I'm not married and my fiancé is a lot older than me so I dunno how I will be judged, unfortunately. Also he is pretty nervous about the whole thing, but he knows I want a baby, so he is willing to try. I know he will love it and take wonderful care of it, I just think he fears being an older father for some reason. So I have a lot of complicated feelings with the whole situation, but I'm so excited and know he would be a wonderful father.

My husband is nervous too, he's worried about finances even though we are getting by comfortably..
were a little younger though haha he's 23..
Also, I didn't know anybody on here when I got a journal and made a lot of friends this way. As for the husband thing, the ladies on here for the most part aren't judgmental at all :) I haven't come across anybody who was actually :)

That's cool, does make me feel better. Yeah it's mostly finances for him too, he gets overly worried about money, when he has a great job and does pretty well. I have a good job too. He thinks he would never be able to retire. But I think a child for us would be nothing but a miracle. He is such a good man and can't imagine him not passing that on to a young one. :) maybe I will start a journal. :) he is 45 and I am 25, by the way. Sorta crazy, if it wasn't me I know I would think its nuts, but we don't feel ages apart at all. I don't suggest it for everyone but it does work for us. He is the love of my life. :) thanks for your encouragement, Melli. :) are you from the UK or US?

I'm currently looking for a job to help with our goals (all are financial now, to make him feel better) but when we do have a baby I want to be a stay at home mom :)
And if you love him and he would make a good dad, then I don't think it's crazy it all. Most people think its crazy that I'm 20 and want to be a mommy!
I'm from the US, where are you from?

I just realized I used too many smileys in my last post haha! I'm from wisconsin! You?

Do people know you're trying? I've only told my best friend

Yeah I've only told my best friend who lives in Minnesota. Where in wisconsin is some of your family from? Do you ever visit? I don't think you are too young, when you know what you want, you know what you want. :)

I visit them about once a year, and they come here about once a year

That's two hrs and 15 mins from me, cool! And my extended family is in Madison, that's where I was born. :)

Yup! Maybe our future babies can meet someday, hehe. How is the weather down there? Too many snowstorms lately up here. Ugh

That would be sweet :)
Very pretty and sunny, we had the windows down all day

JEALOUS! Alright heading to bed, gotta work wayyy too early, lol. Talk to you tomorrow! Have a good night! :) thx for the chat

It's not too bad...this is our fourth month though and most other couples are (statistically) pregnant by now..i try not to dwell on it though..so we set a few goals to focus on while we try.. That way if there's no baby we can complete goals and if there is..then great! :)

That makes me wanna cry! 8th month now, although some of those were ntnp, and the cbfm has shown me how off I was on my timing of ovulation.
I sometimes want to whine - when's it our turn?!?!
Argh time to get a grip. Our day will come!

Same here..the more cycles we go through the more broken hearted I get
Then I focus on goals and get it off my mind...and then I ovulate again lol

Same here..the more cycles we go through the more broken hearted I get
Then I focus on goals and get it off my mind...and then I ovulate again lol

Feels like a never ending cycle, period, peeing on cbfm sticks, bding on demand, counting down days, bfns, AF. Start again.
Constantly have this pressure in my head, the what ifs, what if it never happens! Argh, it's not helping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->