~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Not opened mine yet either. Hidden away and I won’t go near it until Christmas Eve.

Iirc after the big day. I am so excited to find out which of you lovely ladies sent me my gifts. Everyone keeps commenting on how delicious the candle smells.

I cant wait to see either, and to read back on this thread once we know! 😄

I know my SS will be watching this thread for my post :haha: I just wanted to say thankyou so much. I havent opened my presents but today I got another little gift and a letter off my SS saying they had ordered it and for a number of reasons it didnt arrive so they sent something else. But when the new present arrived they decided to send it anyway because they bought it with me in mind.

Honestly Ive never been so touched by a complete stranger. You are one lovely human whoever you are xx

That’s incredibly sweet of them!

That's so lovely, Mummy May! This thread really has brought the spirit!

I want to apologise to my SS! I've been sorting through the presents under the tree as more have been added and I noticed one of the presents had both DD's names on and I completely missed it first time. Thank you ^_^

Wow ladies thank you so much <3 I hadn't kept up with this thread once I open the other one ... can't believe I didn't see what you were up to!!!!

I'm touched you thought about me and my girls, it was such a lovely surprise this morning when I opened the card!

No cheating here either ... they are under our tree.

Again thank you it means a lot more than you will realise! xxx

Welllllll... You deserve it, Wobbles! :hugs: You've taken a huge risk doing this for us :happydance: so glad it arrived in time too. Merry Christmas!! :xmas4:

Wow ladies thank you so much <3 I hadn't kept up with this thread once I open the other one ... can't believe I didn't see what you were up to!!!!

I'm touched you thought about me and my girls, it was such a lovely surprise this morning when I opened the card!

No cheating here either ... they are under our tree.

Again thank you it means a lot more than you will realise! xxx

&#128513; youre very welcome x

Aw thank you but it wasn&#8217;t a problem at all and you lovely ladies made it go so smoothly the risk to kick start it again was worth it. Thank you for helping me bring that back to BnB <3

I hope to reveal your Santa&#8217;s at some point Christmas Day x

You are welcome Wobbles.
Merry Christmas secret Santa ladies. I've promised DH I'll put my phone away. Have an amazing Christmas Eve (I'm sure I'll be on later) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->