babybond scans

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
has anybody had a babybond early pregnancy scan? ive got a scan at the EPU next monday and if everything is fine on that one im thinking of booking one with babybond for the following week. EPU said they will scan me until 12 weeks but i dont want to take a scan away from anybody who has had bleeding and then them not be able to get in because of me, i can afford the private scans so why not? just wondering what they're like in their clinics? x

I've had a private scan done and it was actually really good. I was booked for an early NHS one, but due to bleeding and going out of my head with worry we booked a private one - it was much better than the NHS one - lasted a lot longer, we saw a lot more in more detail, and the woman doing it was really good at explaining everything (first time pg so everything is new). It lasted around 40 mins compared to the 10mins at the other one. Hope this helps.

I had a babybond scan last Sat (7+5) no reason to have it other than I wanted to see a heartbeat which I did and I heard it too. They're really good and well worth the money to put your mind at ease! I even got a little pic too although there wasn't really much to see, it just looked like a monkey nut! xx

I had a Babybond scan at 8+2, and it was very reassuring to see and also hear the heartbeat! We got about 6 pictures of the baby and they also give you a printed report on the heartbeat (bmp and if it was regular and strong), the size of the baby in mm, gestational age and if limb buds were seen. Will post a pic later (am on different comp).

Here is the pic as promised xx

Attachments

• DSC01183.jpg
    DSC01183.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
aw thank you :) im definately going to book one then i didnt think you got to hear the heartbeat too thats brill :) yeah nhs they have you in and out in 5minutes in my local hospital x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->