babyhawk for crimbo pressie!! :)

spacecadet

1st time mum
Reaction score
just wanted to share how much i LOVE my new babyhawk!!!!! went out for the first time with it yesterday to walk the dog, my fella wasnt feeling well so i went on my own and was determined to do a back carry and did!! he helped me secure her and i took a little mirror so i could check on her..
violet was so happy chatting all the way round, pointed at the dog as she does, the only thing is i had to bend down every 10 seconds to pick up the dogs frisbee so im gunna have thighs of steel in a few weeks cos they are aching today!
we then went for a quick visit to the pub with violet in the babyhawk and she fell asleep on the way back!! so cute :)
so i think she loves her new sling!! i know i do and cant wait to use it again!!!
thank you santa (i think i love santa cos he bought me a new bike too with a basket on the front)
would attach photos but my iphone has decided to stop working and all my xmas pics are on there :(
hope everyone else had an amazing xmas like i did!! xx:happydance:

Aw, glad it was such a success- I am definitely buying a babyhawk! And Violet is currently my fave girl name :)

We got a babyhawk for xmas too (now the Moby can finally make it into the washer, lol). So far Emma likes it and I'm comfy in it too so it's been one of the best pressies. Hubby bought us a reversible one so his side has skulls and mine is floral. Can't wait to see pics of yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->