Babyliss pro perfect curl

Pearls18

Reaction score
Is it any good? I have longish, fine hair. I am really rubbish at curling my hair with my curling wand and GHDs, is this as easy as it looks?

I got one for Christmas and LOVE it. My hair will never hold a curl using anything else. But my curls last all day with Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl. It took me a few goes to get the hang of it, but now I find it really easy. I would definitely recommend it.

If you have thick hair I wouldn't recommend it at all. I have and because you can only do tiny bits at a time it takes an age.

Its curls come out really tight and cork screw, they look ridiculous so the only thing you can do is brush them out into waves. But it takes half the time with a decent curling wand. Something like the Babyliss Botique Soft Waves.

I bought the cheaper version on eBay (£30 as opposed to over £100) and love it!! I have really long hair, but it is quite thin. I like that if you run your fingers through the curls it softens in a more natural curl!
I have never been able to curl my hair with tongs or straighteners but this morning was the 2nd time I had used my pro curler and I did it in 15 mins before work!!
Highly recommended!!

I've wanted them for ages as I'm totally useless at any sort of hair styling but my hair's thick so maybe they're not such a good idea for me :/

They look a bit scary to me. I got a babyliss conical wand and that is amazing, so easy to do and quick and the only curl my hair has ever held :) (plus much cheaper)

I should probably add that I'm not really the best person to give advice on it. I was given it free from Babyliss as 'compensation'. Long story short I was used as a model at a Babyliss in Boots demonstration on it. The Babyliss representative got it stuck in my hair and in the end we had to cut a 5p size chunk of hair out from the back of my head. 3 weeks before my wedding.

So I'm not its biggest fan. But some folk can make it look good.

I've got some sort of babyliss curling wand, not sure which but I got it for my birthday last Dec.. My hair isn't thick but it isn't thin, it's very long though so it takes me a good while to curl it even though my hair is naturally wavy already. If you have the patience though it looks good in the end!

They look a bit scary to me. I got a babyliss conical wand and that is amazing, so easy to do and quick and the only curl my hair has ever held :) (plus much cheaper)

I have one of those and, just how do you not burn yourself? :haha:

I have long fine hair and i hate it. Curls dont last long at all.

I've had it since November and used it twice. I have long fine hair and when it finally curls it drops out in minutes, total waste of money.

Thank you I have such fine hair and I *have* to wash it everyday which would make it worse so maybe not for me. I wonder if rollers would be a solution?

I have one of those and, just how do you not burn yourself? :haha:

Haha I've managed not to so far, but only used it a few times, the glove is stupid though, just restricts you haha

I have long fine hair and i hate it. Curls dont last long at all.

Mine is long and fine, but also a lot of it, and a conical wand is the only thing that's held the curl, if I use my ghd's they drop fairly quickly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->