Babynewbie's wedding journal!! <3

babynewbie

Reaction score
Our little story.... My OH and I met through mutual friends in March 2008, and from that first day we met we spoke or saw each other every day!
After a year of being together we were surprised but delighted to find out that it wasn't just the two of us anymore, and our beautiful son was born. After lots of hinting :)lol:) OH proposed in October 2011! And a few weeks later we found out baby number two was on it's way, our beautiful daughter!

We had been planning to save up for our dream wedding, but after losing 3 family members in the last 18 months and news that a couple of other family members ill health is declining, we have decided that we want to do it as soon as possible, whilst we still have our loved ones around us.

So the date is set.... 27th September 2014! :headspin: This is going to be my little place for all my crazy wedding thoughts, I'm also going to track my weight loss in here too, as that is a big part of my wedding plans! :thumbup:

https://davf.daisypath.com/BcVg.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/DAoP.png

https://dwdf.daisypath.com/AqJF.png

Congratulationsxxxxx have fun planning your wedding:hugs: I'm also very to hear of recent losses:hugs:

Looking forward it following your journal xx

So this is our venue...

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/83/71/bb/dale-hill-hotel-and-golf.jpg

Here's a few things we've decided on so far.

Colour theme: Navy.

Bridesmaids: I'm having 3 of my friends, but I am undecided on whether to ask OHs two nieces or not? As I have no sisters or nieces myself they are kind of the closest thing, and they're sweet girls but I'm not super close to them :shrug: I'm not sure.

Best Man: OHs best friend, he asked him yesterday and he is delighted.

Usher: My autistic 12 year old (will be 13 by then) little brother has bravely taken on this duty. Big thing for him, proud big sis :)

The venue looks amazing! What a great view, you will have very nice pictures. :)

And I love the outfits for A & V, can't wait to have an excuse to put my kids in little suits.

Wow love the venue, the dress and suit are cute :)

Omg the venue is stunning.....those views!!:thumbup:
I also love that flowergirl dress, away to look on that website for my wee flowergirls dress:haha:

Not until jan 2016, just noseying around everyone's journeys, feeling immensely jealous of everyone's impending weddings and getting ideas for my own:haha:

Stalking.
Your venue is very much like mine golf club with amazing views, love the little outfits you have picked.

Hi first bean :) how funny we had our girls at a similar time and now we're wedding planning at the same time too lol

I know I was going to same the same thing.

Since new year I've lost about 4-5lb. My ultimate goal is to get to my pre-children weight and dress size. Which is roughly 3 stone and 2 dress sizes away, and I want to get there by September!

Today I started a new exercise dvd, and the kids joined in! It was so funny seeing them both trying to do push ups and squats :haha: I plan on doing that every morning so it's out the way and i've got the rest of my day to do what ever. (And by whatever, I mean look at wedding stuff :lol:)

That sounds like fun! Glad the kids enjoyed it too. :)

Oh good luck in your weight lose. Are you following a specific diet or eating healthy? If your looking for a recommendation a lost almost 2 1/2 stone between July and November on slimming world last year:thumbup: but I'm aware different diets work well for different people. Kidding the kids involved with the excersize is a great idea, makes more fun for everyone:thumbup:

I'm not following any specific at the moment, just making healthy substitutions like wholegrain cereal/rice etc, adding more fruit and veg to my meals. And drinking more water which is a big deal for me, I used to be terrible with this I could easily go two days without having a drink! But I've really concentrated hard to drink during the day (sounds silly when thirst is something that should naturally occur, but I think mine is broken!) and I now have 7-8 glasses of water a day without really thinking about it! Need the loo about 4526 times a day now though :haha:

OH came home from work and had bought a bridal magazine for me, bless him :cloud9: Been looking through it this evening and it has loads of great tips and ideas, and loads of amazingly gorgeous but way too expensive dresses!

Since new year I've lost about 4-5lb. My ultimate goal is to get to my pre-children weight and dress size. Which is roughly 3 stone and 2 dress sizes away, and I want to get there by September!

Today I started a new exercise dvd, and the kids joined in! It was so funny seeing them both trying to do push ups and squats :haha: I plan on doing that every morning so it's out the way and i've got the rest of my day to do what ever. (And by whatever, I mean look at wedding stuff :lol:)

We can be weight loss buddies! Do you use My Fitness Pal?

I lost 18 lbs this week. If I could birth a baby every week I'd be at goal in no time :haha:

What DVD was it? So cute the kids were working out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->