Babynewbie's wedding journal!! <3

It's seems to be exactly what I've been looking for, which is surprising because I'm super super fussy and this is the first one I've loved in 2/3 months of looking! But it ticks all the right boxes! The only thing is it's from the US. My plan is to go round some local bridal shops to try and find some that are similar to see if this style actually suits me. Fingers crossed it does because if so I'll be ordering it!

That is gorgeous! And a very sexy back. :) Hope you can find one closer!

Love your dress choice very pretty :thumbup: I found it very difficult to decide on a dress, even now i think did i make the right decision!

Just seen this on pinterest. Is this not the cutest idea for a little ring bearer!! Ring security!! :haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-15-19-34-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-15-19-34-50.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Adorable! And you don't have to worry about him losing the rings.

Day 1 of 30 Day Shred complete :thumbup: I've taken 'before' pictures so I'm really going to push and work hard for good 'after' pictures! I'm not sure of my weight at the moment because my scales are going a bit crazy and giving me 4 or 5 different weights in a row :wacko: But I'm pleased with my diet so far, this is the longest I have stuck to healthy eating and I feel good about it. Just hope my efforts pay off!

That's great, I'm sure you'll do well! And you already look great anyways. Just make sure that in your 'before' pictures you aren't wearing any make-up and your hair is kind of messy, then in your 'after' pictures you clean all that up and no matter what you will look so much better. :) Since that is how they do it on television anyways.... :haha:

Oh don't worry, my before ones are not flattering at all!

That's what I did last year took pictures and did shred I have lost 1 and a half stone and at my goal weight now just trying to tone. Good luck and take pictures at the end of each level on shred they keep you motivated.

My scales are working now, and I am a pound or two away from being a stone down! :)

Yay for the 30ds! You're awesome! My 30ds dvd is currently collecting dust :blush:

When you get 5 different weights on the scale, the rule is you have to go with the lowest :haha:

Turns out it was the battery dying. But I've got a new set of mechanical ones now which I trust more. :thumbup:

We're going to get my ring tomorrow in the 10% off event. I'm so excited even if I can't wear it yet lol. It will be another thing ticked off the list. OHs was being ordered in to a different jewellers and they phoned this afternoon to say the order has been cancelled due to low stock :roll: So he might have to chose a different design that won't have to be ordered in specially.

We have spoken with OHs parents about the invitations as they are both very crafty and have a little hobby/small business making cards and gifts, and they want to make our invitations instead of buying them from somewhere. So we decided on a design and hopefully they create just what we want!

That is great about the invitations! We did ours ourselves on the computer... they weren't super pretty, but we saved a lot of money. I'm sure yours will be pretty and inexpensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->