Babynewbie's wedding journal!! <3

I'm not following any specific at the moment, just making healthy substitutions like wholegrain cereal/rice etc, adding more fruit and veg to my meals. And drinking more water which is a big deal for me, I used to be terrible with this I could easily go two days without having a drink! But I've really concentrated hard to drink during the day (sounds silly when thirst is something that should naturally occur, but I think mine is broken!) and I now have 7-8 glasses of water a day without really thinking about it! Need the loo about 4526 times a day now though :haha:

OH came home from work and had bought a bridal magazine for me, bless him :cloud9: Been looking through it this evening and it has loads of great tips and ideas, and loads of amazingly gorgeous but way too expensive dresses!

Using a one liter Nalgene bottle helps me drink the amount of water I need :thumbup: I drink 2-3 liters a day.

That definitely gives you a head start HM! :haha:

It's a "celebrity" DVD by a girl called Josie Gibson who was on Big Brother a few years ago. Only got it because I walked passed it doing my shopping and it was on sale, and her transformation is amazing. I'm the same kinda size as she was before so it gives me hope! :thumbup:

Well done. I am on the fitness too well I have been for a year really but keeping it up I am at my goal weight I lost a stone and half last year and now just want to tone. I do a Jillian michaels DVD which I can highly recommend I started with 30day shred which was brilliant and only 20mins a day now do her 30min one she is really good. I also use my fitness pal it helps loads.

I started her 30DS last year but couldn't stick to it :blush: I might give it another go though.

Things ticked off the list...

- Bridesmaid dresses! Came across them by chance and they were the exact style and colour I wanted, and they happened to be on sale! :happydance:

- Cake has been decided and booked.

- Rings have been chosen.

- Booked our rooms at the hotel for the night before.

Only a few more days and my ticker changes to 7 months! :headspin:

Wow, things are really moving along! Love the dress. :)

Countdown is down to 7 months! :dance: Feels like so far away still want it to hurry up!

I keep having dreams about the wedding being a disaster because of one reason or another, it makes me nervous lol

Lol... dreams like that are pretty normal, but the way you are planning I am sure everything will go just fine. And honestly when it gets to the day of there is nothing you can do, so just enjoy it and one way or another it will be memorable! :haha:

where the dress from? im looking for bridesmaid dresses but in royal blue. x

Countdown is down to 7 months! :dance: Feels like so far away still want it to hurry up!

I keep having dreams about the wedding being a disaster because of one reason or another, it makes me nervous lol

Everything will be great :hugs:

Went to get our rings yesterday and found out the place is having a wedding event at the end of the month and giving 10% off wedding rings. So we're going to wait until then and save ourselves a bit of money, perfect! :thumbup: I'm so excited to get mine it's so pretty! Gutted I have to wait so long to wear it though lol.

Found my perfect shoes looking online the other day (on sale too, im doing well with my bargains ;)) and they arrived yesterday! They are..... blue! Yes my wedding shoes are gorgeous deep blue heels! :D They are going to be my surprise under my dress. But they are a project in progress as im going to crystal the heels! Can't wait to do them and show you guys :)

Sweet! The shoes will be your "something blue".

Can't wait to see pics of everything.

Exactly :) my something old will be a little brooch that belonged to my lovely great nan who died last year. I'm going to pin it on my bouquet. My something borrowed is some diamond earrings from my mum, and something new will be my dress!

Can't wait to see your shoes, they sound lovely.

That sounds great about the shoes! I went with silver because I knew I would be able to wear them again. I know red is also super popular, it makes such a pretty effect to have a different colour under there.

Great news about the rings, it seems like a long wait now, but you'll be wearing it everyday afterwards so it makes up for it!

Aw the brooch is sweet. It's a way for her to be there on your special day.

It'd be hard to just borrow diamond earrings - I wouldn't want to give them back :haha:

:lol:

Attachments

• e04e528f3fdede89da2909e0bcbebe5d.jpg
    e04e528f3fdede89da2909e0bcbebe5d.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member