babys going nuts

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Im sittin here watching my belly jump for england. I think hes playing womb football or trying to fight his way out :rofl:

Mine is always the same around 10am every morning without fail lol

My little man just the same in a morning!!You would think it was the world cup final in there!! He loves it when football on the TV too,when the commentry gets loud and exciting he goes wild.Think hubby been sending subliminal messages to him!lol!x

My LO is like that all the time. I thought once they got to 28 weeks they where supposed to calm down?

Mine started going carzy in the past couple of days, it sometimes feels like he's trying to get through the skin ... I also seem to feel movements low below, so wonder if he is moving down.
It's mad though looking at the belly move & shift, it's sometimes quite scary...

Its funny because sometimes he pushes against the skin and other times im convinced hes trying to karate kick his way out. Im loving being pregnant so much. But i cant wait for the day i get to meet him :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

My LO is like that all the time. I thought once they got to 28 weeks they where supposed to calm down?

oh no no lol the movements slow down a little but they are more violent! My little man hardly ever sits still. bless him! :hug:

:happydance: i love it when he goes crazy and i can see my belly move hehe

Its amazing. Ill miss his kicks when he is born.

ill be the same hun! Though i doubt we will have time to miss them at first hehe

mine has been going crazy all day today for some reason ! haha

yeah mine is like that..he does have quiet days but when he quicks me..he really kicks me! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->