Babysitters

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What do you ladies do for babysitters? I found a job that I applied for, its fulltime in the daytime so I'm going to need a fulltime babysitter. Only thing, is the nurserys here won't take them until they're 2 years old (and I wouldn't put her in a place like that until she could tell me what was going on anyway).

So for those of you have nanny type (not live in!) babysitters, how did you choose who you wanted?

My sister is a qualified nursery assistant, so when I go back to work I'm going to try to convince her to come and work for me. Not sure it will work though! :rofl:

Do you have people like registered child minders over there? Over here they look after children in their own home, and look after no more than 5 children at a time.

Sorry, I don't have much advice on that but....you got a job?! What is it? :happydance:

Sorry, I don't have much advice on that but....you got a job?! What is it? :happydance:

I haven't gotten it yet, but I applied today! I got my stuff done up last night. Its working in a community center organizing committees to help people on low income get jobs! its a realllyy good job! Full time Mon-Fri. I'd be able to get my student loans paid off fairly quickly & get a car and *eventually* a house with it hopefully! I'm qualified for it and its within my degree so I REALLY hope I get it

I hope you get it! That is sooooo exciting!

If you want a day nanny, you should just have interviews... Meet with them, see how they get along with Renah... You should require them to show proof of updated CPR with child CPR and at least 2 referances... Day nanny's usually take on some house hold chores too which would be a plus :D However they usually get paid more then a daycare too.

:happydance: Fingers crossed you get it, it sounds awesome!

Ryder has a point with the nanny's. And that way you can maybe install a cam to take a peak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->