Bachelorette, relaxed TTC, how to hide not drinking?

Moet

Reaction score
So I have a bachelorette in a few weeks and don't want the pressure of telling anyone we are hoping for a LO, so looking for tips on how to hide the not drinking...

Part of the day will be relaxed at the bride's house but I'm sure there will be drinks, another girl is already talking about making some blended cocktails. Then to dinner and a bar.

Thanks! Don't really want to skip the month.

You could tell them you are on antibiotics that you can't mix with alcohol? :flower:

To be honest, I'd just drink and have a good time unless you are actually pregnant. There is no reason to stop drinking entirely whilst TTC.

To be honest, I'd just drink and have a good time unless you are actually pregnant. There is no reason to stop drinking entirely whilst TTC.

Agreed. I got pregnant around NYE and lots of Sunday football drinking.

If you are not sure you are preg just have a couple of drinks ;) I would top my drink up with non alcoholic stuff so it looks like booze but has hardly any in.

I agree with the thread. If you're not confirmed pregnant, relax and have some drinks!

Thanks Ladies! Always good to have some input. :)

Do a test before the party and if iit's negative, relax, have a drink and enjoy yourself! X

This post makes me feel a lot better. My husband and I are TTC, but last night I went out with friends and drank plenty. I took a test first thing that morning to make sure it was a definite negative, but today I woke up so guilty that I was worrying myself right into an anxiety attack.

Thanks ladies :)

I ended up taking a test morning of that was negative. Went out and enjoyed myself. AF came the next week.

U don't have to drink sometimes when I am in situations like that I get non alcoholic drinks and have fun nobody has to know but u and bartender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->