Back after 2 years, and TTC number 2!

brandi91

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I started TTC in 2015, and I found myself here periodically throughout the process. I had failed rounds of Clomid and Femara, and my body was so stubborn to ovulate! We FINALLY got 3 mature follicles in 2018 as the result of using Femara, Gonal-F, and trigger shot. We did an IUI and ended up pregnant with a single boy! The pregnancy had bumps as around 20 weeks we learned that I also had incompetent cervix and needed an emergency cerclage. Some doctors were convinced that I wouldn’t be able to save my pregnancy. It was so very heartbreaking at that time, but thankfully the cerclage was done and my little man made it to 35 weeks! He just turned two in Feb.

Anyway, we are giving baby #2 a try this month, and my heart brought me back to this sub! I spent so much time here for support back in 2018. Everyone was so nice and friendly, and this has always been my favorite forum to post on. We are following the same regimen this month with 7.5 Femara, and I start my Gonal-F Sunday. I’m currently CD 6.

Thanks, ladies! I’m also happy to answer any questions anyone has about the process. I remember being really intimidated about it the first time around.

Welcome back! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you! I hope that you get your BFP soon! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->