Back after 8 years!! Start of a line?!?! HELP!!

Neversayno

Reaction score
Hi all! new to this forum but not new to the site! I was on here 10 years ago TTC baby no.1 and had little boy in November 2011. I still speak to ladies I met from here we have all remained close its lovely!

Anyway back here again after 8 years long story short. been separated from C's dad for 5 years, couple of on off relationships then rekindled first love been a bit rocky along the way! now I'm not saying we were or were not TTC I had a break off the pill and went back on it briefly...anyway had my last period 22 May, we dtd weekend of 6/7 June (he can only visit weekends at the moment) and I've just had a few familiar niggles the last couple of days, not signs of period the more niggly ones...tested today and starting obsessing over whether its an EVAP or a very very faint early line. THIS WAS NOT FMU IT WAS ABOUT 4PM TODAY

Posted to my 2011 mummies and most of them say line, what do you guys think?

IMG_5688.jpg IMG_5687.jpg

I’m going to test again tomorrow with FMU and I’ve ordered some FRER to be sure!

That looks like a :bfp: to me xx

Got a morrisons test today and there wasn’t a sausage on it!!! pure white! So going with the EVAP lines I think ladies.

Aww I've been there with evil evap lines. Maybe now is the time to have a talk with your man about TTC so your both on the same page. Then you can get the ball rolling on having another baby. Good luck.
Evap lines are so heartbreaking that's for sure.

Got a morrisons test today and there wasn’t a sausage on it!!! pure white! So going with the EVAP lines I think ladies.

My Morrisons ones never showed a line until really later on for some reason :shrug: still have everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->