Back again 9dpo pg3

Fmu Wondfo still bfn. Frer is there & darker that yesterday’s fmu. Still so vvfaint. I didn’t bother with pics. They all just look the same. I will try smu, but I’m not very hopeful.

These are smu an hour after fmu004E8E32-5529-48E4-9E7E-4CB7D6CAC47A.jpeg 1495652B-E273-4527-A906-239029216E9E.jpeg
3mu less than an hour after smu
8B489A1A-FABD-4634-804C-D62E1F097B9D.jpeg D8EE83E7-078F-4D34-81F5-AED199B650BB.jpeg
uggggg I wish I had a crystal ball. This very confusing.

I’m 11dpo. I think the lines should be darker and progressing more rapidly. Especially since I’ve been seeing lines for so many days.

Its awful, while I see a line its not pink and for 11dpo it should be. Im so sorry, I do think you need to see your ob regardless of his opinion and find out why you are seeing lines each month. There has to be a reason for hcg to show on these tests. I also think it would be no harm to test throughout rest of cycle even if af shows and confirm no lines at all xx

Its awful, while I see a line its not pink and for 11dpo it should be. Im so sorry, I do think you need to see your ob regardless of his opinion and find out why you are seeing lines each month. There has to be a reason for hcg to show on these tests. I also think it would be no harm to test throughout rest of cycle even if af shows and confirm no lines at all xx

I followed a thread on bnb a while ago where a woman was experiencing this - every month, never dark lines but one month she even got a positive digi.

It turned out she had a benign growth in her uterus and that was producing hcg in response.

I do think you need to see your Ob to rule out anything like that x

I went online and put in a request for an appointment. There is one dr I like best there so I’ll only see him at this point. I want to have a really long cry.

I hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers soon :hugs:

I appreciate all your support. I’m going to take a break from bnb for a little bit.

Thats a super idea and its so important to get answers so you can move forward and go on to have a successful pregnancy. I found exactly the same problem after my d&c last year, it completely destroyed my cycles and i went on to have 2 further miscarraiges and i cp. You just need the right help, supplements to help egg quality and sheer determination which I know you have. This will work out - you will make sure of that.
Do come on and let me know how your apt goes and remember we are all here for you if you need to vent, chat or whatever xxxx

Doing my due diligence. Still bfp but not enough progression to be a viable pregnancy.
4E7C96A5-4681-4773-A721-4141668102BF.jpeg 529805AF-1293-45B6-82E9-D68D3FA80BF2.jpeg

Hey dear, I am so sorry you are going through this again. Im glad you are going to your OB. I have heard that when women start going through perimenopause they can have elevated hcg levels and get a positive pregnancy test. The OB then can test the patient's FSH and if it is above some threshold value they conclude that is what is happening rather than a pregnancy. Maybe your OB could test that for you. I hope this isn't an offensive suggestion but I just want to help. I hope you get an answer from the OB

These pics will also be usefulnto show the ob. When is your apt?

Thinking of you lovely :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->