Back for a third time, due 4/3/15

Evian260

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am due with baby #3 on 4/3/15... The same due date I had for my son four years ago!!! I got my first positive on the same day as my first pregnancy too :)

I go to the doctor on Tuesday. Anyone else due April 3?

Hi Evian, congrats on your BFP.. Im due March 18th, but still taking it pretty cautiously as I have yet to produce an actual baby

I'm due April 3rd according to my LMP but if I go by ovulation date (which is what I'm doing until I get into get a scan), it is April 1st.

How are you feeling so far?

Feeling pretty decent, had some random wave of nausea but my boobs feel HUGE and my shirts are already stretching across them :(

My boobs are my biggest issue too right now. Felt sick driving to work this morning but recovered until this evening but I think the humidity is just getting to me.

Congratulations on #3. This is #3 for me also. Baby is due April 5th according to lmp.

I think that is really cool that your date lines up perfectly with your first child. You might have birthday "buddies". Thats what we call it lol almost every child in my family shares a birthday with another person in my family. So far my oldest is the only one who has his own birthday. He wants a birthday buddy like all the rest of us. Lol

How is everyone feeling today? I had one hell of a morning. Period like cramps and puked my guts up after eating two bites of peanut butter toast this morning. That was pleasant. Thankfully I'm feeling much better now!

I'm doing ok just feel like a bloated beast lol

Yes birthday buddies would be fun! My son was 3 weeks early though and was born March 20... My husbands birthday is March 21, so I hope we can hold on until after that HAH

#3 here too and so far just a bit of bloating and CRAZY gas...

Hi Evian260! We're expecting #3 on April 6th. So far no symptoms but frequent hunger. :)

I started having cramping and nausea at night... BOOOO I have never dealt with pregnancy nausea :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->