Back from Liverpool

MrsJD

Little Fighter On Board
Reaction score
And I'm shattered, with the drive that is.

Well, not entirely sure if this is what I want. I was just another number for their trial, they just seem to want to get the numbers up. There is only a small amount of woman who have been tested, 110 to be precise, not all had NKC.

So basically, it take 5 weeks for the results. She said "after your period next week, just start TTC again". The sooner you're pregnant the sooner we'll get you on the trial" MMMMmmmm was this for funding, what's the rush! Once pregnant, I can get the real or dummy drug, should I MC again I'm guaranteed the real drug next time. That's presuming I have NKCs!

My head is mush, don't know if I can do this anymore :(

*slaps you* dont you give up now woman or ill kick ur ass and tell Gerry to never come visit you!!

:rofl: that made me laugh!

Maybe I'm feeling like this due to being tired and the excitment is over.

X

ahh pfft u cant have fun all the time atleast ur at home now where its warm and youv got me 2 bug u :D

Hi Mrs sorry ur feeling shite - but its one step closer. DONT GIVE UP

I rang re the Promise today so am awaiting a call back xx

ahh pfft u cant have fun all the time atleast ur at home now where its warm and youv got me 2 bug u :D

I know just spat the dummy, blah blah blah!

Very true, I actually left yesterday and went to Manchester and stayed the night with my SIL, drove over to Liverpool this morning and then back to Glasgow. Got a cheek to moan about being tired :rofl:

X

Hi Mrs sorry ur feeling shite - but its one step closer. DONT GIVE UP

I rang re the Promise today so am awaiting a call back xx

I know, just being a stupid bitch about it all really.

Oh good, let me know how you get on with that.

XX

I can imagine how you felt. You've been waiting a while for the visit down there and it sounds like it was an in and out job but heh, if it works out then you'll be over the moon.

Are you TTC again now?

:hug:

Thanks Widger

XXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back