back in for this month

Oh no, I was 3 weeks late 2 cycles ago and it drove me crazy! I hope you know either way soon

well ok now ur gonna think i've completly lost it. not only do i think im pregnant but i also now believe it's opposite sex twins. i've been craving bacon for just over a week now but quickly followed up by a sudden (yet easily sattisfied) sweet tooth. i've never mentioned it before cos i just thought i was losing it and it was my imagination. it's only cos i just had a bacon and brie toasty, thought it was what i wanted, usually love the combo, but i couldnt eat it till i scraped the brie off! that is most peculiar, then i got an urgent sweet tooth (which would have been easily sattisfied but i had nothing in except strawberries. that seemed to work. i know you may think im having enough trouble getting one load of hcg to show up but surerly if it were twins there'yd be double? well thats what i thought then i found this:
"It's not possible to determine whether you're having twins or a singleton by hCG levels alone. The range of normal values for twin gestations fall squarely within the range of normal values for singletons. It has not been proven that multiple gestations have faster doubling rates than singleton pregnancies." i just wish i could get a bfp. if i do, dont be surprised if they find two heartbeats when time comes, i wont be lol
btw excuse atrosious spelling, i'm tired.
oh and coffee is begining to taste too milky though i'm using same amount. if i'm not pg then i think i'd better get doc to check my mental health. seriously i'm leaving out some of the nutso stuff

Perhaps you are then, I know some times you just KNOW. With my 1st about a week after we DTD (which knowing what I know now would have been implantation, we DTD on what I suspected was O just by basic calculations) I just said to my hubby, I really think we did it, I think we made a baby. And I was also convinced right from the start I was having a boy, even though everyone else said I'd have a girl.

i guess your first was a boy? i'm feeling sick more frequently too. maybe i implanted late like you suggested and so my symptoms are kicking in more. which leaves the q, what was that before cos i thought you didnt get symptoms before implant. its so confusing............

Yes, all boys LOL I don't know I wouldnt think you could, but I have seen a post that in the US, Answer now do a test that detects 2 hormones and can tell you if the egg has been fertilized BEFORE implantation. So the hormone must be in your system to show in your pee?!

very odd, i just wish i knew, i would say one way or the other as i did before but i just want my bfp, if for nothing else to stop myself going even crazier lol. btw can you pls send me a life in candy crush, its the only thing keeping my mind (sort of) sane lol

LMAO ok. Yeah its so frustrating not having a clear answer

I wasn't sure I had done it right LOL That game looks like it could be addictive though!

another confusing evap today! same thickness as control line but no bloody colour aaaargh, why is mother nature messing me about? gonna try not testing tom and then there may be a bigger diff by thursday. thinking my hormones may be messed up, lol think i might have already said that. how are you?

ok here's something odd, i did another (4 hour hold) cos i just cant help myself. it had a pink dot between the evap and control line. remembered having seen someone else who'd had a pink dot but hers was on test area. nothing came of hers though. what do you make of that? a lot of my tests have dots and dents on them though so still wondering about naf batch theory. wish i could afford frer right now. also just for kicks, after reading about dandilion leaf test (ur supposed to pee on it, leave it dry about an hour then check it for red blistery spots for +) lol so just waiting for that to dry, will update later. df would have me sectioned if he knew half the stuff i've been doing in last few days, ssshhh dont tell him

How are you doing today? My temp rose slightly and my cervix is now closed so I think I can officially say that I am 1dpo

i'm confused.com, lol read up
oh and if you play candy crush be prepaired to swear a lot as it bloody cheats lol

Oh I have never heard of that! I'm going to have to try that at some point LOL (See your not the only bonkers one)

lol so you admit im bonkers then, well i found the best way to stop staring at pee sticks, (yes i did used to grab them back out bin to check if i'd missed something like many others) i just put them nthrough the shredder now. bit tough if i wanna keep staring at it lol, well off now, must do some housework before df thinks i'm lazy too. catch you later or tom

well the leaves got me a bit excited cos i could see a few red spots then this morning, another evap and then after i tested af showed her face! 5 days late and after letting me get excited. well i was down and even had a little cry, even tried to have a mad moment last ditch of hope on ib but i just have to handle the fact that this aint my time. so i'm gonna go get a coffee and sulk a bit more then get on with living! good luck to you though

Aw I am sorry to hear that! fingers crossed that next month is your month.

yeah me too lol, i just wish i knew why i had all those cramps etc, well i guess this is cd1 so if i remember rightly you're just a few days ahead of me so we could be bump buddies, race you lol fx'd for us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->