back in for this month

i have a plan, (before i start do i count the 14 day ovulation timing as 14 dys from today or from the day i was due on? and for that matter do you suppose i'll slip back into 27 days?) anyway,if im to use today, timing wise i should be 20thish. i've been reading that hcg shots can trigger ovulation 38-40 hours later. now i have some hcg diet drops so i think i'll down them on the 21st (if i aint o'd by then) and then get bonking on the friday. df only currently stays over on tuesdays and fridays. if ive understood this properly the egg should be released around 11am ish on sat morning so i should catch it! it seems odd to me that its best to bd before egg released in order to catch it. is it also odd that when watching look who's talking i was enjoying the bit were they show egg being fertilized?

Yeah count from the 1st day of your period forwards. I don't know for sure if you will get your normal length cycle, I would assume so if you are usually regular and this is a one off longer cycle.
It does seem a bit odd that the best chance is before the egg is released, I guess it gives the sperm time to find their way through and wait for the egg and the egg will be at its freshest, as it only lives for something like 12-24 hours. So the day of O and the day after will before fertile too.
And no I don't think that's weird lol

how about this for weird (tmi warning) usually im really heavy on first day but today has been really light, im usually on supers with a need to change 3 hourly minimum, today after 9 hours thought i'd better change it, only a light streak and pink. changed second one just now and same but less of it. just used a regular cos dont wanna waste supers if i dont need to. also got that metalic taste about an hour ago. still got af cramps but nowhere near as bad as usual. wth is going on?????????

If your bleeding doesnt get to 'normal' I'd test again. Some people have a break through bleed if the hormone levels havent doubled quick enough to let the body know its pregnant yet. Or with out wanting to worry you maybe you are having a chemical, you had just enough hcg to cause a faint line but baby isnt sticking properly. Hope thats not the case and you are pregnant

i so hope you're right with first suggestion, really begining to think im going mad. it certainly would explain a lot. i'll wait a few days though erm at least i'll try. lol

haha yeah try to wait. just to see what the bleeding does

lol thank you, you have helped keep me a lot calmer. dont want to get into this with df as he'd defo think i was losing it and besides im waiting for bfp then i can announce it to him via a game of hangman. think he'd like that.

lmao a game of hang man that is excellent! if you look in the pregnancy testing section there is one where they did the dandilion leaf test with photos included at 10 minute intervals.

i found one without photos though, what title was the one you found?

dont worry i found it, quite interesting mine looked like one girls. well off to bed now, settled in the fact that im not stark raving bonkers or at least i'm not alone in it

update,she decided she didnt like me having any hope left and so launched a full blown attack during the night and of course my insides are fighting back and im out of painkillers. oh well back to my plan for this month. fx'd for you though

btw i see you started candy crush, what do you think? it gets a lot harder..........
oh also nsince the docs count ur pregnancy from the first day of ur lmp i guess im one day pregnant, yay congrats to me lol. lets just hope i can really say that soon

The Great Dandilion Debate or something like that, also mentions Cabbage in the title. Hold on I'll just link it

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-dandelion-debate-cabbage-test-page-12-a.html

well 5dpo for you, not long till you start poas lol good luck to you

Yep 5dpo, ferility friend finally gave me crosshairs to mark my ovulation, which it says was on the day I thought anyway LOL By monday I'll know if last month was a one off short lp or not. Hopefully I'll make it far enough to start poas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->