Back in the old days!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Dont know if this has been done before, but I was thinking last night about things I could do before kids.
So list three things you would love to be able to do again that you could do before you had kids but cant do any more

mine are

1. go to the toilet without having a little pair of eyes watch my every move :rofl:
2. go for a walk without having to take everything except the kitchen sink
3. be able to sit and enough a meal without having to let everyone have tastes (not that I would grudge my kids a taste but it would be nice to sit and enough it without 2 sets of eyes watching and 2 mouths drooling :rofl:)

Now your turn.

Long baths without getting out halfway through, running down the hall naked, settling a baby and coming back! :rofl:

watching eastenders in peace....hes got great timing lol.

to go to the loo without a baby crawling in

to go to the loo without a baby crawling in

Wait until he starts trying to see what you are doing :rofl::rofl: Dec is always trying to stick his head round the back of the pot :hissy: Silly boy

Caitlyn tries to climb up the toilet to look inside too.. :rofl:

Having a long bath without having to sing '5 little ducks went swimming one day' the whole time im in there cos charlie doesnt stop crying when im in the bath in his swing so i keep singing this it kinda helps, when i lie back in the bath he gets worse so i have to do peekaboo over the bath to make him laugh which is so hard whilst trying to shave haha

Going to the toilet without thinking Charlies gone quiet whats he up to or him crawling in and trying to play with the toilet

And Sleep

Book last minute tickets to see a show in London. Or just have an impromptu night out. And eat dinner, the 2 of us, without any interruptions.
Apart from that, I wouldn't swap this for the world!!!

Go out and not dread having a hangover in the morning and having to take care of the kids.

Have a bath in peace, all by myself. Very rare these days, callum HAS to come in with me and if callum comes in then so does nicole.

Have a full nights sleep and a lie in.

oh a lie in! I really really want one! I miss being able to grab my purse, phone and keys and be out of the door in 5 mins. Gone are the days of arranging to meet people last minute.

Go out and not dread having a hangover in the morning and having to take care of the kids.

Have a bath in peace, all by myself. Very rare these days, callum HAS to come in with me and if callum comes in then so does nicole.

Have a full nights sleep and a lie in.

Oh I would love to go out and get very very drunk !!! Havent done that in a long time

my three are:

having uninterupted sleep

being able to bath/shower in peace, without being frantic about waht they are up to

been able to just go out when i want without having to worry about feed times etc

1. Actually have friends over without talking about baby poop or something equally baby-ish.

2. Be able to cook supper without someone screaming at me to go get a cloth cause the baby just spit up :rofl: people in this house are incompetent, you'd think they could hold her and get a cloth at the same time.

3. Be able to lounge around after a shower without being handed a baby.

Oh, another...actually be able to put my makeup on all in one shot without having to stop 20xs

Be able to cook supper without someone screaming at me to go get a cloth cause the baby just spit up :rofl: people in this house are incompetent, you'd think they could hold her and get a cloth at the same time.

this is a good one! and so true for me! And also the same for diapers, I have to stop what I"m doing to run and get a diaper because OH cannot hold him and grab a diaper out of the diaper stacker :dohh:

be able to go potty or do a load of laundry without wondering "hmm.. why is it so quiet?!??!!"

and being able to enjoy a meal/snack/drink. Colton has to have something of EVERYTHING, but then if I give him one bite/drink he cannot just stop there and has to continue until its gone or he throws a fit.. :baby: I've been trying to teach him "little drink now, little drink later" :lol: no luck though.

bahhh have to agree with the make up one wish i didnt have to stop with half my face done lol

and wish i could sit and eat in peace without having to keep getting up or givin little hands my dinner

and basically just be able to do what i want when i want lol shower and go out when i want but wouldnt change anything as im so happy!

1. Actually have friends over without talking about baby poop or something equally baby-ish.
Thats a good one Rae. Having an actual conversation that isn't interupted with baby spit up or changing diapers.

Bath! Warm and bubbly :cloud9: instead of a semi-cold instant shower.

Getting out of the house without carrying about a million things and embarrassing myself when everything starts falling on the floor in the middle of the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->